This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the Ori are so scary...

The Goa'uld and Jaffa....while their resolve was strong, they can be reasoned with, they has SOME morals (if few and far between). The Ori how ever are as resolute and a machine, when
    Spoiler:
    Adria very calmly order Daniel's death I really saw the evil that the ORi truely are
    McKay:...ZedPM
    O'Neill: Zed?
    Jackson: He's Canadian
    O'Neill: I'm sorry

Well they do have better weapons, better ships, more manpower because they control a galaxy, superpower Soldiers, catchy phases, and a unbending to kill or convert everybody they meet, but if you disregard all that than they are as harmless as a kitty. Hope that answers your question

Comment

does this look like someone you would want to wake up to every morning

season9 spoilers origin
      Spoiler:

the doci really did scare me in origin
      Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 16 July 2006, 06:51 PM.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yes, yes, they are scary. It's the hole bow before me or die thing that has m... Even the Qua'uld know when they are out matched. They didn't try to pull that with the Asgard or Tollan. Until they had the upper hand. So I wonder what the Ori would do if say the Furling (I say Furling because they were a part of the Great Alliance and the only people that can go up against them beause we don't know what they have so don't bite my head off) would show up and over power then.
        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I'm curious to see the Nox again, given that the mortal enemy of their former ally is hell-bent on universal domination.

Comment

The Ori are evil because they look like fire. Duh.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatewarns
              Well they do have better weapons, better ships, more manpower because they control a galaxy, superpower Soldiers, catchy phases, and a unbending to kill or convert everybody they meet, but if you disregard all that than they are as harmless as a kitty. Hope that answers your question

not just one. they have 8 now
              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                does this look like someone you would want top see every morning

season9 spoilers origin
                Spoiler:

the doci really did scare me in origin
                wow, that face Edited: tells you that I care about you
                Last edited by Fatewarns; 16 July 2006, 10:15 PM.

Comment

That pic of the Doci is so cool. But anyway it seems to me that the soldiers are just ordinary people whoare devoted to fighting for the Ori, so I don't think they are more powerful in that sense but they do have better weapons!!
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

But i do think that the Ori are a great enemy!!
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                      But i do think that the Ori are a great enemy!!
                      I'll second that. Their serve us or die approach is what scares me the most. There is no middle ground with them whatsoever.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        I'll second that. Their serve us or die approach is what scares me the most. There is no middle ground with them whatsoever.
                        Y, I think it would be extremely hard to come up with a more scarier and evil enemy. The Ori is as bad as it gets. How else can you top the Ori being all of energy and finding ways around the ascended laws. I think those laws where put there by another race of beings like the giants from Crystal Skull because why would the Ori care if they broke an Ancient rule. The Ori would be like, those are your rules, not ours. So they are scared of something.
                        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                          Y, I think it would be extremely hard to come up with a more scarier and evil enemy. The Ori is as bad as it gets. How else can you top the Ori being all of energy and finding ways around the ascended laws. I think those laws where put there by another race of beings like the giants from Crystal Skull because why would the Ori care if they broke an Ancient rule. The Ori would be like, those are your rules, not ours. So they are scared of something.
                          What I think the Ori don't want right now is a direct conflict with the Ancients. Not yet, anyways. If they flat-out break the Ascended laws, they would force a conflict. One I don't think they know for certain yet that they can win outright.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Fatewarns
                            wow, that face talks that I care about you

how are you doing dear :shudders:
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              What I think the Ori don't want right now is a direct conflict with the Ancients. Not yet, anyways. If they flat-out break the Ascended laws, they would force a conflict. One I don't think they know for certain yet that they can win outright.
                              What I am getting at is I don't think the Ancients made the rules. I think the rules were already there and they follow them in fear of retaliation of the higher ascended beings. We already know that the Ancients couldn't give to poops for our galaxy. (Anubis) Therefore I thnk the rules go that anything living has free will and no one can force worship. Unless you bend the rules. The only problem with that is it apears that they have asted in there own galaxy. With the hole showing ones self above the bed when Vala got knocked up. So what rule did he brake then is the question. We all now that ancients have found a way to interfere with us already in a lot of eps.
                              Just rambling now.

Comment

Working...
                              X