This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stargate in uk?

When will people in UK be able to watch new episodes and on what channel?

Season 10 of Stargate and season 2 of Atlantis will probably be airing in october on sky one. However it will be a wile before channel 4 or 5 start showing season 9 of Stargate and season 2 of atlantis.
    -_Yes im New_-

Comment

Season 9 - February '07 - Channel 4

Season 10 - October '06 - Sky One
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Sky One will probably show it first, maybe in late September or in October. You'd have to e-mail them to know the exact date.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod

That is so gay! I live in england and can't wait that long so just watch it a day after it is shown in america!!
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I gave up and started buying the DVD volumes.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod

When I first realised C4 were gonna show SG-1; I lost hope after a couple of seasons, that they'd continue with it...... but here they are at S9
              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Working...
              X