This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Question about "Homecoming"

Sorry about this, but i was watching homecoming, and right as jonas leaves through the stargate, he says something to daniel really fast and i couldnt understand it. It sounded like "feed my fish", am i right?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Originally posted by Major Gambit
    Sorry about this, but i was watching homecoming, and right as jonas leaves through the stargate, he says something to daniel really fast and i couldnt understand it. It sounded like "feed my fish", am i right?
    yes
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

ok, thank you

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Yup Yup.
        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Fanfic writers at least tend to enjoy this fast little throw away line. The joke is that they aren't Jonas' fish. He basically 'inherited' them from Daniel to begin with.

Edit to add: I wonder how many of those fish died before Jonas figured out he had to feed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Maj_Cliffhanger
            Fanfic writers at least tend to enjoy this fast little throw away line. The joke is that they aren't Jonas' fish. He basically 'inherited' them from Daniel to begin with.

Edit to add: I wonder how many of those fish died before Jonas figured out he had to feed them.
            Maybe all of them. So he got all new ones. So, in reality, they would have been his fish then.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

ya, ok, was the fish thing in redemption? i must have missed that line. oh well, it all makes sence now, thanks guys!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
                ya, ok, was the fish thing in redemption? i must have missed that line. oh well, it all makes sence now, thanks guys!
                Actually there were a number of episodes where we saw that Daniel had fish, both at his apartment and in his office. And yes, we see them again in his office when Jonas takes it over (Redemption). Homecoming is the only time there is really any direct reference to them however. It was a very subtle joke only those fans who were paying really close attention (obsessive?) to the series were likely to get.

Comment

Oh, I might be wrong, but didn't Daniel mention them when he contacted the SGC in Icon?

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                    Oh, I might be wrong, but didn't Daniel mention them when he contacted the SGC in Icon?
                    Yup, he did.

Comment

Oh yeah! You're right! It was part of his coded message wasn't it? Grin! I'd forgotten all about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X