Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis does Enteprise better than Enteprise itself does!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis does Enteprise better than Enteprise itself does!

A quirky statement I know, but whenever we've seen the Daedalus in action it's always felt to me that that's more of how Star Trek Enterprise should have been. Anyone else get this feeling?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

YES!

Enterprise was supposed to be low-tech, but it just seemed too close to TNG, DS9 and Voyager for my liking.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Not to mention Connor Trinneer who's so much better as Michael on Atlantis
      sigpic

Comment

[Trek fan mode]

So, in 150 years we still use railguns? Please.

[/Trek fan mode]

Seriously though, I think somewhere between what we had and Deady would've been nice, slightly less advanced, maybe, but then you'll loose the Trek feel.

Comment

Other than the ship design and some references to the wraith, I would have thought it was Enterprise (if I didn't know better)

Comment

I like how we use projectile weapons. Now if they will just do damage. I hope we don't go the way of the energy based weapon. I think we should combine the to like the Ancients did. The drones are Energy based and a projectile weapon. Well it atleast lights up when it is on and is a solid object all at the same time.
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Working...
            X