X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janus View Post
    My money is on the Wraith.
    HEY guys listen the replicators would win because they have the more advanced technology and are imune to energy stunners.

Another reason would be that the replicators can infect say the wraith with the nano such as the one in the real world and give people hallucinations aswell a just taring peoples insides out.

E.g. Hot zone
    a third of the expidition gets infected and one by on start to die off.
    So the replicators could potentially use thismethod to kill wraith.
    sigpic
    i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

*Looks at my name*...yup..

Of course replis would win...energy weps do diddly squat to replicators except push them back a few cm's.... replis have the quality and quantity patent down and besides the wriath cant come up with a anti rep wep becuase it took SG1 about 4 seasons too...if the replis did a assualt on the wriath they wouldnt have 4 seasons to come up with a anti wep....
      DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD View Post
        So, far, I'd have to go with Replicators. We'll see how the Wraith turn out, but I doubt they could defend themselves against the Replicators.

I do find the idea of using the Replicators as a weapon intriguing. Send them onto the planet, let them defeat/weaken enemy, then selfdestruct them with a global pulse... thingy.
        I think the Replicators would win because the Wraith use energy weapons and there ineffective against Replicators. Also the Wraith would probably find it hard fighting an enemy they couldn't feed upon!

Comment

I assume you mean the replicators as in the bug guys and not the asurans, cos we know how that turns out!

Anyway, I think that the bug form replicators would easily take the wraith, like give em a planet and they would have thousands without days and enough to make ships and the likes. But one would wonder how the replicators would react to organic technology as we saw in the ark of truth they are able to take control of people so its logical to assume that they could do the same to a wraith hive ship. maybe even break down parts of the organic stuff and make it better give it shields and the likes
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
            I assume you mean the replicators as in the bug guys and not the asurans, cos we know how that turns out!

Anyway, I think that the bug form replicators would easily take the wraith, like give em a planet and they would have thousands without days and enough to make ships and the likes. But one would wonder how the replicators would react to organic technology as we saw in the ark of truth they are able to take control of people so its logical to assume that they could do the same to a wraith hive ship. maybe even break down parts of the organic stuff and make it better give it shields and the likes
            Thanks for bumping this ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold thread.

Comment

Replicators would win hands down. the wraith have no weapons that could currently combat them, and once on board the replicators, well, replicate. By time the wraith figured out it had a bug problem, it would be two late. And because the wraith don't use shields, their ships are pretty east to board.
              Why are there six pedals and only four directions?
              -Michael J. Caboose

Sergeant, make it spin.
              Walter - Spin? Si-sir, it doesn't spin.
              What? It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I-I'm the general, I want it to spin. Now!

Comment

Umm.. The wraith don't use shields? Yes they do, they're just not nearly as strong, and can be severely messed up by a few shots from an asgard beam weapon.

But yes I agree if we are talking about the MW replicators here(we already know Pegasus replicators would have won) then yes they would have kicked the Wraith's asses.

By the way, the majority of the time when they board hives, its because they are cloaked and the enemy has shields down or because they squeezed through the dart bay while the shield was down to let people out.

Comment

The wraith do not use shields, not for their ships. the only times they have used shields was when they were containing the captured Asuran, and the jumper from "The Defiant One".
                  Why are there six pedals and only four directions?
                  -Michael J. Caboose

Sergeant, make it spin.
                  Walter - Spin? Si-sir, it doesn't spin.
                  What? It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I-I'm the general, I want it to spin. Now!

Comment

hmm.... I never realized that. I'm gonna have to go rewatch some episodes of SGA.

Comment

replicators VS wraith? depends on the replicators. asurans in Progeny would've blown up the wraith in 1 day.
                      Asurans in BAMSR need a fleet to kill 1 hive.

the MWR would completely, totally and utterly defeat the wraith in such a humiliating way that the last wraith alive will CRY for it's mommy. scratch that. ALL wraith will cry for their mommy.

just imagine: replicator-upgraded hiveship. if the weapons scale up properly, then it's gonna be a planet wrecker

Comment

Replicators Obviously

Comment

Working...
                        X