This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find the asgard beam sound?

Does anyone have the sound effect of the asgard beam? I need it for a project im working on. Im going to have my 3D models flying around my house and need some sound for the asgard beam.

Thanks

Originally posted by O'Neil
    Does anyone have the sound effect of the asgard beam? I need it for a project im working on. Im going to have my 3D models flying around my house and need some sound for the asgard beam.

Thanks
    This probably won't help you much but.....just rip it from the DVD.

Many of my friends ended up using this approach on several occasions.

Comment

The most clear and uncontaminated beam sound would probably be when they beam the Helsian tower into space in Ripple Effect.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

you mean ex deus machima

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Ripple effect is where there are multiple SG-1 teams right?

I'll just see if I can find the episode on DVD somewhere and rip the sound effect from it. I'll post the final video when im done. It involves me and my cousin beaming off of prometheus down to the ground to pick up grocery's, then getting beamed back up.... and the cool part is that im using my prometheus model over my house.

Comment

Working...
          X