Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
    yeah, i don't know how many times i've seen s8. about the same as you guys. but i've seen moebius HEAPS of times and it just keeps getting better and better

i really didn't have an idea we were getting s8 before the rest of the world. just that it was very sweet going straight from 7 into 8

what i love about gateships
    Spoiler:
    ford called it a gateship, too! and the asrans!
    My friend thinks Gateship sounds better lol...i like Puddlejumper...
    From memory we went straight from Abyss to Mobieus…that was heaven..and back then I didn’t know box sets existed…it was an awesome couple of months… 2 –3 episodes of stargate a week, though I had to scan the tv guide because they kept changing days…I remember it was on Thursday every week sometimes it was on Sunday and Friday at one stage…then i remember we used to just have double sg1 on thursdays...they changed it so much
    sigpic

Comment

lol. i started watching it because of scifi. *hugs gaint scifi logo* At S8 too (they started at lockdown for some reason and now there playing it form the start of S8 all over again). *stops hugging logo and glares at it*

YAY NOW ON TO S9!

Comment

Howdy everyone

I liked the tower Kathy, but yeah I was kinda like meh, and yeah I dunno why. . .

Comment

^ lol! i Got Ben to say meh!
          *fist pump* GO ME!

Avalon pt1 is GOOD

Comment

Haha, and it looks like Kathy got you to fist pump so NEERRR lol

Spoiler:
            SPAM!

Comment

^ lol ive been fist pumping for weeks! i did it an sn.

Avalon pt2 is even BETTER.

Comment

Origin is even betterer lol

Comment

^ great ungish there! . i cant remember what one is Origin (they all blur together)

Comment

^^ Indeed it is!

^ Its after Avalon pt2. Daniel and Vala go to Celestis and the first prior comes to the Milky Way.

I knew about the
                    Spoiler:
                    Asgard tech though! maybe im just 'special'! lol

Just read that the last day of shooting 'Ark of Truth' was in a set called
                    Spoiler:
                    the 'Hall of Flames'! I hope this means what I think it means....SG1 go to Celestis! YAY.....heck...why not.....*FIST PUMP*!! Also, Daniel gets yanked across the room! 3 possibilities...Adria/Prior/Doci! PLEASE BE THE DOCI!!! PLEASE!!!
                    This movie is sounding better and better everytime I hear something new! You bloddy rippa Robert C. Cooper!!
                    sigpic
                    By *E*K*R*

Comment

the whole trio: avalon 1-avalon 2-origin is the best three-parter ever!

^ Robert C Cooper is so cool. this movie is gonna kick a$$
                      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*
                      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

^ I don't know, Seige 3 parter was unreal! Exodus, Enemies and Threshold was pretty good too.
                        sigpic
                        By *E*K*R*

Comment

I don’t know what I’d pick for my favourite three parter…hmmm i'd have to think about that one....theres not many though

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                          ^ lol! i Got Ben to say meh!
                          *fist pump* GO ME!

Avalon pt1 is GOOD
                          Not EXCELLENT? lol

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                          ^^ Indeed it is!

^ Its after Avalon pt2. Daniel and Vala go to Celestis and the first prior comes to the Milky Way.

I knew about the
                          Spoiler:
                          Asgard tech though! maybe im just 'special'! lol

Just read that the last day of shooting 'Ark of Truth' was in a set called
                          Spoiler:
                          the 'Hall of Flames'! I hope this means what I think it means....SG1 go to Celestis! YAY.....heck...why not.....*FIST PUMP*!! Also, Daniel gets yanked across the room! 3 possibilities...Adria/Prior/Doci! PLEASE BE THE DOCI!!! PLEASE!!!
                          This movie is sounding better and better everytime I hear something new! You bloddy rippa Robert C. Cooper!!
                          Squeee sounds so good...Movies...S4...Movies...S4...(so far away) *cries*
                          This year of stargate is going to be so awesome!
                          sigpic

Comment

it just seemed to be that avalon 1, 2 and origin all seemed to blend into one another, as if they were written as one, like without breaks. the Siege three parter is cool, but the third seemed like a seperate entity. same with threshold

edit: ok, from now on i'm just gonna quote what ppl have said. when i use '^' someone else posts before me grr
                            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*
                            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

LOL!

Congrats FORD who is now the NUMBER ONE poster
                              Personally, I can't believe the day has finally come when Ford is first. LOL.

To show I am not a sore loser, CAKE. That has been recently microwaved

I liked the bits of Avalon where there was no Ori

Comment

^ Lol!

Good point about Avalons/Origin Rosey. They did tie into one another timeline wise. I still love seige tho! lol

ooooo. I really liked 'There but for the grace of god' to 'The serpents lair' too.
                                sigpic
                                By *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                                X