• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broken-heart View Post

I haven't been to a con either..hope I will oneday
    I too have not been to a con either but I also hope that I will one day

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
      ^ oh they are, there the best! so much fun!! so many cosplayers!!
      conventions are really fun. it's so cool to be walking around knowing all these ppl are into the same things you are!

Brad: i want a minute-by-minute description of the convention! please???
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
        conventions are really fun. it's so cool to be walking around knowing all these ppl are into the same things you are!
        i could imagine it would be pretty awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

^^ of course. At least what I remember well, I don't think i'll remember every minute And congrats on 1000

^^^^ Why do you hate to mention there are 4 7s? I think we all know that, hehe.

The game wasn't Mortal Kombat, but Final Fantasy 7. One of the best RPGs of all time. No Cookies, I just ate them all
          Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

Its weird, when you hang around with someone with a jayne hat, ... i cant talk.. *hangs head in shame*... get an autograph of the famous people!!!...

EDIT:
            CONGRATS TO KATH FOR 1000!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats on ONE THOUSAND quality posts

And yay for 7800.

Who's going to the con? I mean as in guests.

Comment

was there a subtle message in there jess???.... kath as posted spam to ffs!

and yes this is spam, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!

Comment

*HUGS* thanks for the congrats guys

brad: you ate the cookies? good on ya i would have done the same thing

jess: "1000 quality posts"?
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*

Comment

Don Davis and Carmen Argenziano are the guests.

Too bad the autographs and photos cost a bit... I think I'll just get a signed photo from one person, I don't want to dip into my savings. I'm thinking Don only coz he was in the show regular for 7 years. I'll feel bad not getting Carmens though But $140 for a signed photo from 2 people is... a little over the top. For me anyway.
                    Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidKal View Post
                      But $140 for a signed photo from 2 people is... a little over the top. For me anyway.
                      wow that's a lot! at sn they were only $30 each
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

^^ CRAP! is that how much they cost!? sn were only... uh... i think... 30 each... right kath...?

Comment

$30 for autograph, $40 for photo.
                          So $70 for both, per person.

Comment

ah! i see, thats ok then. i payed 30 for each, i've been saving for sn since last year, as i have started saving for next years sn and GC.

Comment

At the moment I have no job. I quit to have more time and motivation for my work so I can get a job in the field I want.
                              I have plenty saved up to support me, but can't justify spending so much at once... just in case. In other words... I've become stingy. lol.

Next year will be a different story though

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidKal View Post
                                $30 for autograph, $40 for photo.
                                So $70 for both, per person.
                                ah... it was $30 for autograph and $30 for photo. but we only had one person we wanted to see.
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X