No announcement yet.

Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ yeah, eventually, an ep every morning, and if i have no homework some of an afternoon and days off.

Comment

YAY!!! Now start learning the acronyms..and watch LOST CITY 5 times

WOOOO 7500!!! For me

Comment

Congrats Jess!

oh man a love this line!.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE IS!?!?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
          Ok peoples...JM blogs again:
          Spoiler:

Anonymous #4 writes: “Joe which will be the science geek eppy in season 4.. I mean the one where we will see a hell of a lot of space ships and advanced technology at work…”

Answer: The second part of the mid-season two-parter certainly fits the bill in a big way.

Theres also a few pics from the set of Ark of Truth. I think they are on Dakara. It looks pretty sweet!
          that sounds so cool

Spoiler:
          especially the part about the legacy from sg1, i'm assuming asgard stuff, and space ships and advanced technology *faints* so cool
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

^ lol, thats just how I feel! I wonder if we'll get to see a
            Spoiler:
            earth fleet!
            *faints at the thought of it* lol

And
            Spoiler:
            Doppelganger can be taken to mean a double of yourself. In the middle ages a person would be sleeping at one end of the country and yet, they would be seen at the other end fighting a battle (the doppelganger). There also said to be something you se before your about to die. You will see yourself doing something. That could be where the nightmares part comes in! It could also be an AU 'someone'! So many possibilities. Thats Rob Cooper for you!

And Congrats on the 7500th Jess!

and Congrats on 900 Rosey!
            sigpic
            By *E*K*R*

Comment

Congrats Kathy for 900!! And technically, I wasn't here..so there

I wonder where they got the money...more tax?

Comment

Hey everyone! ummmmm
                OMG that took me forever to catch up those couple of pages…I am so not doing that again…
                There’s a school forum here where you ask the teacher study questions, but I don’t see any reply button..WTF?
                Congrats on the 7500th post Jess!
                Congrats on 900 Kathy!

S4 AWESOME!…*counts down till I get to see S3* (hopefully this week)

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                i forgot to say this before. but LOL at Rhi's 1st icon!!
                Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                lol i noticed that too! so cool Rhi *thumbs up*
                hehehe Thanks
                sigpic

Comment

sorry i forgot before jess congrats on 7500

thanks for the congrats guys. taken me long enough!

Spoiler:
                  when i hear Doppelganger i think of the buffy ep, dopplegangland, where vamp!willow comes into 'our' reality, so it makes me think maybe a character from an alternate ep comes through, maybe pretends to be one of own? ... but that's kinda 'the ripple effect'
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*

Comment

When I hear Doppel..whatever, I think of the Charmed book that had a rip.

See Rhi, that's why I don't bother to catch up

Speaking of Ripple Effect, I saw that again yesterday..and I realised..did we ever see the "cut the green one"..thing?

Comment

^^
                      Spoiler:
                      Do you know the meaning of doppleganger?

Comment

^^ Good Idea Jess ....oh yer the cut the green one...TPTB said they haven't planned anything on that or that they aren't doing anything to with the cut the green one in S10/movies or ever...i read it somewhere..it was a long those lines...i can't remember the exact wording

I had the best (ok the lamest) call today…I was in Physics and I asked why the neutrons added themselves to elements as in isotopes…like Carbon 14, and the teacher paused for a second and then goes…well, why is your hair blonde, and her hair brown? pointing to my friend next to me…and I go…HAIR DYE…hehehehehe…(ok its lame but at the time it was funny)…he then looks at my hair and is like…bad example
                        sigpic

Comment

^ LOL!!!! thats good rhi, thats hella good!

anways my question above goes for everyone... because i wanna know what everyone thinks about it...

Comment

Hahahaha. Nice one!

Man..that sucks. Haha, imagine Mitchell having a flashback..with all the cloudy things..and looking up at the bubble too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                              ^^
                              Spoiler:
                              Do you know the meaning of doppleganger?
                              Spoiler:
                              double of someone. or at least, that's the meaning i've heard.

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post

I had the best (ok the lamest) call today…I was in Physics and I asked why the neutrons added themselves to elements as in isotopes…like Carbon 14, and the teacher paused for a second and then goes…well, why is your hair blonde, and her hair brown? pointing to my friend next to me…and I go…HAIR DYE…hehehehehe…(ok its lame but at the time it was funny)…he then looks at my hair and is like…bad example
                              lol that's a good call.
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

A Doppelganger is:
                                Spoiler:
                                A. The ghostly double of a living person.
                                B. Any double or look-alike of a person—most commonly an "evil twin".
                                C. The word is also used to describe the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection.

They are generally regarded as harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death. In Norse mythology, a vardøgr is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance.

And Rhi, that pretty lame! But really really funny! lol
                                sigpic
                                By *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                                X