• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ lol

looks like were gonna have company *hides from lis*

edit: damn she beat me! *hides*

Comment

HAHHAHAHHA!!!!I see you Frodo *rips off of the old Ford add (the one with the 'German' on the car saying 'I see you baby' and the original 'German engineering just got sexier' add)
      EDIT: NO WAIT!!!!!I don't do the laying on car bit you-you sick sick people!!! Ach!!Das geht mir auf die Nerven!!!...You're.....you're all sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just modified the quote!!!!!!

Comment

OMG, OMG, OMG, Sil's back (run everyone!)

Hi Lis! Ummmm (hides in cupboard...with cats) *Begins throwing cats*

sigpic

Comment

Look at all the Thor’s they’re so cute!

Anyway...how are you going Lis? Long time no see!
          Ford...have you still got your collection of cats to throw at teachers?
          sigpic

Comment

*brings out flame thrower* crowd :NNNNNNNNooooooooooo!!!!!!WHo in their right mind would give her that *sets crowd on fire*
            Sil:don't worry.....they were only Tasmanian....robots!!!!*flames cats*
            Mwwwuuuahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhahahaha!!!!I'm insane....so everything's normal....ummmmmmmm..........ughhhhhhhhh....,duuuuuhhhhh......
            guuhhhhhhhhhh....hmmmmmmmm......ehhhhhhh....ahhh..aghhhhhhhh
            Crowd:great she's gonna be doing this for hours!!
            Sil:Hey!!!!!Didn't I already flame you??!?!??!?!??!?!??!!
            Now where was I???Oh yeh.... Gahhhhhh...krfrkrkkfrkkrkrkfkrk (don't ask).....yaahhhh....hmmmmm...pfffff..... *makes star wars robot noises*
            Crowd:RUNN!!!!!!!!
            SIL: SSSSSTTTTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTT IDIOT UND IDIOTIN!!!!!!!!!!(die idiots (male and female))

I saw..........Sloane ......./ ron.....riffcan....*speeds up and sounds almost like gibberish* kiss someone on an add *pukes* for 'Brothers and Sisters'
            Last edited by Supreme Commander Sil; 01 April 2007, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
              Look at all the Thor’s they’re so cute!

Anyway...how are you going Lis? Long time no see!
              Ford...have you still got your collection of cats to throw at teachers?
              yeah after i re collected them all.. they kept running away so i had to jerry rig an electric fence...

Comment

I'd have just set them on fire......but then again...that's just me !!!!

Comment

^ yeah but then i cant throw them at the teachers and watch them do their work. its only a low voltage fence.

Comment

Just a quick question. Where has Atlantis gone this week? My TV guide says its not on! Then i checked www.yourtv.com.au and it said the same thing. It says "Lost" and a movie called "The War at Home" is on instead. STUPID CH7!

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                    yeah after i re collected them all.. they kept running away so i had to jerry rig an electric fence...
                    Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                    I'd have just set them on fire......but then again...that's just me !!!!
                    That’s awful! At least I feed mine up so that they get really fat, so when they hit the teachers, they hurt more.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! Hows it going?

Only 2 days too go......and if you dont know what im talking about.....YOU SHOULD!!!!! lol

Random fact for s4 of Atlantis!
                      Spoiler:
                      looks like Weir will be in the second ep 'lifeline'
                      sigpic
                      By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                        Just a quick question. Where has Atlantis gone this week? My TV guide says its not on! Then i checked www.yourtv.com.au and it said the same thing. It says "Lost" and a movie called "The War at Home" is on instead. STUPID CH7!
                        I think it just7 and there stupid programing over Easter! They stop everything for a week or two and put other cr#p on! Then they start showing it again.
                        sigpic
                        By *E*K*R*

Comment

Umm..last week was the one where Wilson's car got repo'd. And the patient didn't want to take care of his brother and sister, so he's going to be sick for 10 years.

Sil's back. I'm not sure whether to scream or shout welcome.

Comment

Grrr i wanna kick Ch7 in their nuts... well i dont watch it on tv. but still they screwed it up MORE THAN ONCE!! *bares teeth* grrr...

Comment

Owwwwwwwwwww........soooooo not cool kid....ummm I gotta do a project that's due tomorrow (wooooooooo!!!! Go my dis orginisation skills!!!!!)......so Tschues!!!!

Comment

Hey

Comment

Working...
                                X