Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd !
    I know what you mean (but obviously worse for you !!!)
    I especially hate it when children who are shorter than me who think they're so cool say "you're short"or "you don't look 16" hmm?!?!? I also hate it when people say "You're incredibly mature for a 12 year old, sure you're not 25 ?" "I'm 16 " ""
    I'm not short ! Anyway, at least I'm not like these stick people ...bbbrrrrrrrrrrr.... I hate it when people say I'm fat, too. It is impossible for a human to be "fat" and if they actually opened their eyes, they'd see I'm definantely not. Grrrr

YAy for Stargate in German !!!

Comment

yeah, and when i tell them how old i actually am they just look at me weird and go 'oh' and trail off...

when i was looking at cars recently one of the guys at the car yard assumed i was 17 and had just gotten my license... when i told him id had my license for nearly 8 years i got the customary 'oh'...

well thats just rude to call you fat

anywho im off to bed... nighty night
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Maybe I should carry my green belt around with me !!!

*yawn* Happy Birthday LandJrule! Hope you get SGA!*collapses from tiredness*

Comment

hehe, maybe

you still yawning - youre going to set the whole thread off soon *yawn*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LandJrule hope you got s5 of atlantis
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LandJrule, HOPE YOU GET SGA!

woo! SG1 is all finished with now . 18 episodes left and then i'm all done with my gateathon... then... SGU! CANT WAIT!!

Comment

hehe, well done... thats quiet a gateathon you had definately ready for sgu

Comment

You said the naughty word !!!! And, yes, you made me yawn the first time you said it... now I can't stop !!!Stupid 7 not getting it *mumble, mumble*....
                *ahem* There are way *sees people at Lis even thinking of that*
                7 made me do it !!!
                Heheh

Comment

who said what naughty word

yeah 7 is stupid, why they are so against stargate is beyond me

Comment

Comment

I never even thought of channel 7 as an option for watching Universe.

Comment

hi everyone!
                        seven is making a new station on frequency 72 that is going to be geared towards younger viewers, maybe they'll put sga and sgu on that
                        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*
                        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

^ little more info on the channel. http://www.throng.com.au/7s-new-digi...annel-maybe-72

The shrine. D:

Ia my sig not working, or is it just me?
                          Last edited by Kidwizz; 01 October 2009, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post

... I'm jealous ! , grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! Stupid Civic Target *mumble, mumble*
                            Actually, it turned out I was looking at the wrong case.
                            Next time I'm up there (prob wont be till Wed) I'm going to go take another look.
                            My sis said last night (on my bday) that Target still had it at the same price it was when it came out.

*yawn* Happy Birthday LandJrule! Hope you get SGA!*collapses from tiredness*
                            Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY LandJrule hope you got s5 of atlantis
                            Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY LandJrule, HOPE YOU GET SGA!
                            Thanks. Sadly, I didn't get any SG (not even SG-1! My brother said he'd suggested SG-1 to my sis, but she hadn't got it)
                            Of all SGs, I've got:
                            SG-1: S 1, 2, end of 5 (the last volume in the old style- you know, the 5-volumed boxes?), & 6.
                            SGA: 1, 2, & burnt ones of 3-5.

Got first 2 seasons of Bones though! Still happy about it.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                              Actually, it turned out I was looking at the wrong case.
                              Next time I'm up there (prob wont be till Wed) I'm going to go take another look.
                              My sis said last night (on my bday) that Target still had it at the same price it was when it came out.
                              *slaps forehead* !
                              Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                              Thanks. Sadly, I didn't get any SG (not even SG-1! My brother said he'd suggested SG-1 to my sis, but she hadn't got it)
                              Of all SGs, I've got:
                              SG-1: S 1, 2, end of 5 (the last volume in the old style- you know, the 5-volumed boxes?), & 6.
                              SGA: 1, 2, & burnt ones of 3-5.

Got first 2 seasons of Bones though! Still happy about it.
                              !

I have bits and pieces of SG1 ! (Some of the magazines didn't come in ).... I wanted to see Wormhole Xtreme

... Have a wraith instead !
                              Originally posted by shrap View Post

Comment

Originally posted by shrap View Post
                                me neither, ch7 treated sg1 so badly i just assumed we'd never see sgu on 7...

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                                hi everyone!
                                seven is making a new station on frequency 72 that is going to be geared towards younger viewers, maybe they'll put sga and sgu on that
                                hmm, interesting... that would be great if they did put stargate on the new ch...

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                                ^ little more info on the channel. http://www.throng.com.au/7s-new-digi...annel-maybe-72

The shrine. D:

Ia my sig not working, or is it just me?
                                thanks for the link

and no its not just you, i cant see your sig either

*slaps forehead* !

!

I have bits and pieces of SG1 ! (Some of the magazines didn't come in ).... I wanted to see Wormhole Xtreme

... Have a wraith instead !

i have all sg1 twice the original chunky boxsets and the portal collection

Comment

Working...
                                X