No announcement yet.

Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone How's everyone going? Just thought I'd drop in for a bit while my holidays still sorta...on.

Two and a bit weeks of school holidays, and the most productive ever I must say! Not work-wise productive but I-suddenly-felt-like-watching-all-episodes-of-SG1-all-over-again productive As of right now, I have 4 more episodes of SG1 and AOT to watch! (don't know where my Continuum went! *shock*)

Aah I remember the Gatecake! Rhi, if I'm not around on your birthday (but I'll try) happy birthday for then

Comment

^ Hey! Thanks
      Wow it seems that you watched them in a way shorter period of time than me! It took me 2 and half months to do my SG1 rewatch, CotG to Continuum and my family complained that I was watching it all the time...I couldn't imagine how much they'd complain if I'd watched it in 2 and half weeks!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broken-heart View Post
        Hey everyone How's everyone going? Just thought I'd drop in for a bit while my holidays still sorta...on.

Two and a bit weeks of school holidays, and the most productive ever I must say! Not work-wise productive but I-suddenly-felt-like-watching-all-episodes-of-SG1-all-over-again productive As of right now, I have 4 more episodes of SG1 and AOT to watch! (don't know where my Continuum went! *shock*)

Aah I remember the Gatecake! Rhi, if I'm not around on your birthday (but I'll try) happy birthday for then
        wow way to go jess! that's awesome. sucks you can't find your Continuum. did you lend it to anyone?
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

mmmm did someone mention gate cake?

Comment

yep i wanna get one done for my sisters 18th. i can't bake tho, and my oven is broken anyway, so i' gonna see if i can get a bakery to make one.

oh, and WELCOME BACK JO!!! *hugs*
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Gate cake? Yay! Return Revenge of the Gate cake! It was neglected for so long ...

Comment

G'day, Just stumbled across this thread. Question: Has Stargate Atlantis S4 run on channel 7 already?. S3 was on this time last year. I hardly ever watch television, except for Stargate. So I don't know.

Cheers!
                sigpic

Comment

*shrugs* same dealio !

Comment

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
                    G'day, Just stumbled across this thread. Question: Has Stargate Atlantis S4 run on channel 7 already?. S3 was on this time last year. I hardly ever watch television, except for Stargate. So I don't know.

Cheers!
                    No it hasn't, but the Dvd's are out. Remember the good old days when Stargate SG1 had a 7:30pm timeslot then over the years it was pushed up and up until it was on at 11:30pm on thursday nights. It's like we just want to watch reality tv, Cop Dramas, Hospital Dramas etc, according to Ch 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozman View Post
                      No it hasn't, but the Dvd's are out. Remember the good old days when Stargate SG1 had a 7:30pm timeslot then over the years it was pushed up and up until it was on at 11:30pm on thursday nights. It's like we just want to watch reality tv, Cop Dramas, Hospital Dramas etc, according to Ch 7.
                      Thanks Ozman, yeah and on saturdays a few times they showed double episodes. Back in 98 or 99 I think.

Last edited by GuHNDoi; 10 May 2009, 08:43 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ozman View Post
                        It really does stink the way sci fi is treated - but I have to say, at least Ch 7 is showing Castle - starts next week, watch it, it's a great show! www.castletv.net

Comment

[QUOTE=GuHNDoi;10148178]Thanks Ozman, yeah and on saturdays a few times they showed double episodes. Back in 98 or 99 I think.

Sweet as man, thats pretty cool. I'm still working out how to use this picture thing. I will definately make a pic for a signature.

Ok mate Im gonna get some sleep it is nearly 3am good thing its a public holiday tomorrow, or today, whatever.
                          later!

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                            It really does stink the way sci fi is treated - but I have to say, at least Ch 7 is showing Castle - starts next week, watch it, it's a great show! www.castletv.net
                            Thanks for the heads up Tal, thats Nathan Fillion isn't it. I'll click on the link after writing this post.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
                              Thanks for the heads up Tal, thats Nathan Fillion isn't it. I'll click on the link after writing this post.
                              Yup, Mr Fillion indeed!

Comment

Just wanted to let people know about my latest What's Coming Up podcast,
                                features news about Stargate events (including one in Australia!) & some very cool new Stargate products.

http://fannishinquisition.com/whats-coming-up-4

Comment

Working...
                                X