Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The commentary for Camelot is funny... With Amanda and Rob Cooper I think

Comment

Is it going to be in Melbourne as well? I thought it was only going to be in Sydney and Brisbane.

I wish I could go to the one in Sydney. Too expensive

Comment

omg, I looked it up, I don't have $140 dollars. It was hard enough convincing mum to pay for me to go and see Panic at the disco this October

(you see what I did there I totally dropped that on purpose )

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T
          $60 at sanity! i was there yesterday with friends and it was $90
          What?? Are you kidding me??? $90...for what...season 9 or the other seasons?? Kmart was selling season 9 for $65...IIRC...all the other seasons were going for $50...I got my season 9 thru ezydvd...paid $75 for the tin box and got a magnetic SG1 pen with it...I can't wait for season 2 of Atlantis to be released...neither can my friends...they borrow them off me!!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

LOL! I'm not even going to try and convince my mum. I'll just mope all day..and try and see if I can catch a glimpse of them when they leave

Comment

lol, I got mine from Ezy too... And I got the pen... And I have already lent it to someone
              I can't believe that they pushed Atlantis' release back to november it was originally october.

Comment

Is it $140 in Sydney?? I paid $120 for me and $65 for my daughter coz she's a student...I'm saving to see if I can get VIP tickets...they're like $350ea ...so if I can save the money...which is not likely at this stage ...and if the VIP tickets are still available...we'll be going to dinner with Rachel and Gary...woohoo...it's gonna be great!! It's a belated birthday presi for me and an early birthday presi for Niki!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

the VIP is 400 in sydney and 140 if your not a member of a club thing...
                  It's too expensive

Comment

Dang...I wonder why it's so different??? I wonder how many guest will be at the con in Sydney...I think in Melbourne it's less than 200...and only about 25 or 30 guests at the dinner...that's why I want to go...it seems a bit more personal than being in a large group...I only wish we would get a surprise guest...like Amanda...that would be totally awesome!!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

We have four people ( guest star things) in sydney how many do you guys have?

Comment

The only ones I know are Rachel Lutrell and Gary Jones....who have you got?
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Rachel Lutrell, Gary Jones, N john Smith and Lynn Smith, they do something on the shows.

But Sydney is the most expensive place in Australia so...

Well goodnite my fellow Australians... am off to bed school tomorrow

Comment

Yep...Sydney is expensive...glad I live in Melbourne!!!
                            Good night all...I'm off to bed too...got a long day ahead...Niki starts school at 7.15 and Tom needs to see the orthodontist first thing in the morning...so...long, long day ahead!!
                            Take care and be safe...and happy!!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Night fellow Aussies

Oh well, I still like Sydney, even if it's expensive. If you go to the dinner, can you take some pictures and post them please?

Comment

Originally posted by broken-heart
                                Night fellow Aussies

Oh well, I still like Sydney, even if it's expensive. If you go to the dinner, can you take some pictures and post them please?
                                I will try...this is ll still quite new to me...all this computer stuff...but I will try...I promise!!
                                Night all!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X