Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Abyss is my favorite epsiode ever cuase of the great scenes between Jack and Daniel. one moment for me that stands out is from Menace when Daniel convinces Reese to shut down the replicators just before Jack walks in and blows her aways with his shotgun. I don't remember the lines exactly but it was something like this

Daniel: Jack you stupid son of a B****!

Jack: This is the only way it was gonna go down and you know it!

Daniel: She was shutting them down!

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
      Well Abyss is my favorite epsiode ever cuase of the great scenes between Jack and Daniel. one moment for me that stands out is from Menace when Daniel convinces Reese to shut down the replicators just before Jack walks in and blows her aways with his shotgun. I don't remember the lines exactly but it was something like this

Daniel: Jack you stupid son of a B****!

Jack: This is the only way it was gonna go down and you know it!

Daniel: She was shutting them down!
      That's such a good scene.

Jack is right to do what he does, they are on a countdown to the self distruct of the base, they don't have the luxury of Daniel talking her down, but we don't expect him to do anything other than try.

As I said, the tension between them is what makes their relationship so complex and interesting.
      I'm always impressed by MS's allowing himself to be filmed looking less than perfect, red eyed, snotty nosed, not the perfect pretty boy he usually looks like. I think both he and Amanda are very convincing actors. Not to say that I don't think Chris and RDA aren't good too, Chris is so unlike Teal'c; he must be good. RDA has been in the business since god was a lad, he sometimes falls back on his fabulous charisma rather than his acting but usually manages to pull it off

Sorry, can't resist, I have so many fabulous, fabulous Jack/Daniel interaction moments on Photobucket.

Jack being there for him (FF melts again) in Legacy.

FF
      Last edited by Frostfox; 29 July 2007, 10:48 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
        lol, this thread is like an open invitation to all Jack/Daniel slashers.

Anyway, I just love it when they bicker! One that stands out right now is the one in The Fifth Race:
        DANIEL: You just said there's 'nothing cruvus' with you.
        JACK: I did not.
        DANIEL: Yes, you did.
        JACK: No I didn't.
        DANIEL: Yes, you did.
        JACK: Didn't.
        DANIEL: Did.
        JACK: Didn't.
        DANIEL: Did.
        JACK: Cruvus, what is that?

And thus, the cliche that fanfics fall back to is born.
        I liked that one to

Comment

Not even any words in my favorite moment...

Don't remember the episode's name, but Jack's on the elevator and Daniel comes in loaded with books and Jack uses two fingers to push Daniels's glasses back up his nose, while Daniel looks bemused.

cracks me up, everytime...

ladyjanus

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjanus View Post
            Not even any words in my favorite moment...

Don't remember the episode's name, but Jack's on the elevator and Daniel comes in loaded with books and Jack uses two fingers to push Daniels's glasses back up his nose, while Daniel looks bemused.

cracks me up, everytime...

ladyjanus
            Serpent's Venom, and it's an utterly delcious RDA ad lib, bless him.

The last one is my favourite, the look Jacob gives Sam is priceless.

Caps nicked from jackslashdaniel, with thanks as always.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

Two good "what" ones:

"Rules of Engagement"

- [Jack gives a series of orders] "Has every one got that? Daniel?"
              "What?"
              "Good."

"Divide and Conquer"

- The "what?"/"what?" moment
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Ooh, I knew this would be hard. Then I read all these other posts.

Ok, I second ALL of these that you guys have said, with a special emphasis on 1) Jack pushing up Daniel's glasses and 2) each and every scene with them in The Abyss and Meridian (even the Meridian scenes with Jack that Daniel WASN'T in, like Jack defending him in the briefing room and on Kelowna). I'll also add:

-Every time the two of them say something at the same time
                -Playing with the tennis ball on the Ha'tak in Enemies
                -In The Tomb. Jack's glare at Daniel after Daniel corrects him for the SECOND time about calling the ziggerat a pyramid. Also Jack's impatience with Daniel when they and the Russians are all waiting for Daniel to get the door open

-My favourite banter (and I apologise, I don't have the dialogue on-hand to quote it correctly )? In Maternal Instinct when Jack and Daniel are practically talking over each other......

...Ok, I couldn't remember enough to do it justice, I DID go get the exact quote. So here is my favourite Jack/Daniel banter of all time from Maternal Instinct, all done in hilariously deadpanned whispers:

Daniel? A word?

We didn't come here to learn parlour tricks.
                Jack!
                Is the boy here or not?...
                I think so.
                ...because every minute we stay here, we're risking our necks...
                I know that.
                ...so please understand that I'm on the verge of ordering a complete search of this place, with or without his cooperation.
                You can't do that.
                You're confused, Daniel. I can. So far I haven't.

Comment

Working...
                X