Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On SG-1 I thought Apophis was awesome, such a cool villian. Most of the time I hate when they resurrect villians continually but he's cool enough to warrant that

I thought Sokar had potential and I wished they kept him around longer. Tanith was great, probably my second favorite villian of the show. I don't see much in Anubis, he's not very interesting. Ba'al is cool but a lot of his episodes have let me down. Adria was a nice surprise, it’s been a while since they've had a good villain IMO. And I don't even like the Ori that much.

On SGA, without a doubt Kolya. He’s tied with Apophis as best of all Stargate. I loved him in the Storm/Eye and Common Ground but it’s a shame he got such a lousy end. I also love Michael though I'm slightly disappointed with the direction they took him in Vengeance. As much as I enjoyed the episode, I'm not sure I like the idea of him creating a bunch of mindless Wraith bugs. I hope that’s just a failed experiment and that he won't ever become a major power with their help. I’d prefer they’d take him in a different direction and would still like to see more substantial interaction from him with the Wraith.
    Last edited by The Sweet Guy; 06 March 2007, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I think Zapacna sucked.
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

For SG-1 I liked followed by but I hate .

In Atlantis I like (long live the wraith lol) and kolya. I hated how he
        Spoiler:
        died in irresponsible. the shoot-out was so cleche and I was very dissapointed. a great villian like that deserved a better ending

btw (and a little off topic), does anyone know where I get get some sga sigs? i'm not good with that kind of stuff but want a better sig. thanx!
        click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

For pure creepiness value, Khalek in SG-1. Villain that I love to hate the most: Ba'al. He's a scream.

SGA: Gotta go with Kolya for just evil. But the Wraith are excellent villains - hard to kill, can't reason with them, they just keep coming. And they smile as they suck the life out of you. What's not to love? Michael is my favorite. Bad guy I hope to NEVER see again? Lucius. Ewww.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana
          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

For Sg1 - I would have to go with Ba'al. Anubis never seemed to connect with me and seemed to 'status quo' as a villian. The Ori - *yawn* I get enough of those kind of enemies in real life. I don't want to see it on my TV.

For SgA - definately Kolya. He is a sick twisted bleep that doesn't care about anyone especially when it concerns getting what he wants. That makes him scary and dangerous and unblalanced and just the bad guy I love to see. The Wraith come in a close second. I can't say I wanna die by being sucked dry.
            sigpic

Comment

Anubis- he was powerful, advanced, and could not die
              Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
              Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
              new enemy of the Ori
              At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
                Anubis- he was powerful, advanced, and could not die
                You gotta love the humor as well. I think the writers realized that Goa'uld characters were seen as overly melodramatic, so they decided to take it to the next level with Anubis

He has a real flare for the Dramatic
                The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Ba'al is the best bad guy. He is not just an over the top comic book bad guy like the others were.

"Prepare to meet your doom". That was absolutely 1970's Flash Gordon. Anubis was so Saturday afternoon serial, I was looking for the popcorn. So Anubis would be way down the list for me. Ba'al is definitely adaptable and more "human" in his behavior. He can laugh at himself and enjoy irritating SG-1. And he's smart. He seems to be unkillable.

Best bad guy in Atlantis is Michael. I would not want to be on his "hit" list.
                  Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Apophis was the MAN in season 1
                    Sokar was pretty scary...
                    but yeah the Ori scared me the most in the beginning of season 9... because they had absolute power and the priors were very freaky

Comment

Baal, everyone else made the case for me already lol
                      Originally posted by G.B Shaw
                      Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
                      Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
                      Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
                      You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
                      Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
                      One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
                      You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
                      The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
                      www.7-scales.co.uk
                      http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Working...
                      X