This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    I think the Goa'uld ships are self-cleaning. Besides, seeing a Jaffa with a feather duster would really freak me out, man.
    You mean you missed that in the movie? See the little pink feather duster he has in his right hand
    Filetta

Comment

Niiice!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
        There is a butt joke in there somewhere!
        Yep.....I got nuthin! Happy mother day to the mums - hope you don't have to do any loo cleaning on mothers day!!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

*salutes Babylon 5*
          The first time we ever got to see a space toilet.

Hm... little pink feather dusters and aprons... Golden toilets with granite seats... What the writers must think of their fans...
          Well have you ever wondered what happens to the Jaffa who are bad fighters and aren't good enough to be warriors? That's right. They're stuffed into cellars of Goa'uld Motherships where they live as moles. Then at night when everyone's asleep and there are no Tau'ri aboard who are plotting to blow up the ship, they break out the Pine Sol, mops, brooms, dust pans, and yes, feather dusters, and begin their task of making the ship shine. They survive off of roasted cockroaches, mice, and other pestilence that they are required to kill. The only time you can see these fascinating creatures, as they're very shy, is during christmas when they dress up as Santa Claus and parade around malls on various planets promising young Jaffa children a new staff weapon, or a zat'niki'tel. They give hardy slaps to those who request footballs. And when Christmas Eve falls, they come out of their dank cellars, grab death gliders which are pulled by flying reindeer, and distribute presents throughout the galaxy. And that is the story of the straight Jaffa.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Id say they would be using a nano-technology based disposal system. The goa'uld have shown to be well developed in nana-technology. If they can use it to rapidly age ppl they can use it to decompose or clean up waste in their toilets and other places.

Comment

It wouldnt boost up the ratings if they said it everytime one of them had to have a shower or use the bathroom. Not many tv programmes ever really do that actually...
              | Virtual Pets | Games

Comment

Hmmmmmm......poop scoops????

If I had to guess what it looked like i would say that the Jaffa have sonic showers or something like that and the Goa'uld get nice solid gold bath tubs with jaccuzzi fitted in and sun beds and a whole room full of mirrors and stuff to look good.....*sickly*
                The toilets are the main thrones of the Goa'uld but we never get to see them as we never see the toilets, but the thrones are even more eloborate behind closed doors than we have seen with gold diamonds and jewels apleanty oh yeah
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

U get to see Ra having a bath in the movie.

Comment

Uh... when? I recall him sitting up out of his sarcophagus, not having a bath at any point.
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                      Uh... when? I recall him sitting up out of his sarcophagus, not having a bath at any point.
                      Actually, we see Ra getting dressed from after a bath. And he's sitting on his bed.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

The jaffa just go in their suit.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit

Comment

Jaffa don't go. To quote Meatwad "Its like the Thunderdome in here, only two men go in no man comes out"
                            sigpic
                            I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
                            'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
                            'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
                              Now that'd be just nasty.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It wouldn't just be nasty, it'd be horrendously gross. Though I think that's why Teal'c ditched the Jaffa suit.
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X