Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey spoiler next time please you ruined it for me thnks!!!!!!! Only on season 5 ma mate lending me thm.

Comment

Originally posted by segaxgames
      I was mad when the prometheous was destroyed (that is probably why Ethon got low ratings). I also hated the fact that the korolev was destroyed...on the same episode. I understand that the creator is starting to start over, but this is rediculous; SG1 isn't even fun anymore.

THUS MAKE MORE SHIPS TO COVER THE MESS THAT WAS IN SEASON 9...SERIOUSLY.
      As pointed out... Korolev was not destroyed in Ethon. Maybe you meant Season? In either case, who cares?

Prometheus was at the end of her operational cycle. She was a duct tape ship that served her country well, but when the 304's started rolling off the assembly line, Prometheus's days were numbered. She's not as fast, not as well armed, not as nicely designed, etc.

As for the Korolev... that's what you get for bringing along a hastily built warship into battle conditions.

Comment

i hope we've got atleast 5or 6 new ships built and ready to fight the wraith or god forbid it may be the end of us all the ori

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

I would like to see about 5 or six ships too. Not a massive fleet though as it would become more like startrek. Just something that could take on a Hatak would be good.

What I would like too see soon though is the construction yards for the 304s and 302s. I can just imagine a row of 6 304s in various stages of completion with large numbers of 302s patroling overhead.
          aka paddytehpyro

Comment

Originally posted by pyrodude
            I would like to see about 5 or six ships too. Not a massive fleet though as it would become more like startrek. Just something that could take on a Hatak would be good.

What I would like too see soon though is the construction yards for the 304s and 302s. I can just imagine a row of 6 304s in various stages of completion with large numbers of 302s patroling overhead.

Personally that is a bit too close to Trek's Utopia Plantia Shipyards seen in Voyager for me, even if it was done on a smaller scale. I actually quite like the fact that SG1 has the Odyssey, and Atlantis has the Daedelus, it reflects that we humans from Earth are still messing in curcumstaces that are far beyond us.

As far as the loss of Prometheus is concerned I was very unhappy too, it was nice the two series had a different design of ship, but at least there was a practical production reason behind her destruction. - It was time consuming (and possibly had an impact on the budget) to constantly redress the bridge set from one ship to the other all the time.
            Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
            Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

canada, u.k, russa, china, and that should all have built a ship each and we'll have a cupple underway all ready to defend our planet, i used to love startrek but i dont much like it at all now, stargate is much better coz tis closer to home.

(now that i think about it we used to see cultures and such every week in seires one and two now we run into the same ppl over and over, where the random ancient citys gone, that r populated by no more then one alien... for sum reason, make up costs i should think)

SAVE STARGATE!!!!!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/index.html

http://strifetv.proboards101.com/

Comment

Working...
              X