Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we need the goa'uld tech anymore, when we can go ancient tech!!! Ok, maybe not at the moment, but yah...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
      I don't think we need the goa'uld tech anymore, when we can go ancient tech!!! Ok, maybe not at the moment, but yah...
      The Asgard owe us alot, maybe designs to an Asgard mothership wouldn't hurt. Even if its the old Beliskner model, don't think Earth would mind.
      *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
      McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

Yah they do, but i guess once they get their civilization back runnung accordingly, wow, we can do wonders Haha... The remaining goa'uld, minus Baal because hes cocky, seems to be scared of the Asgard still, and the return of the Asgard in New Order replenished that scary thoughts in the System Lords, so yah, Yay... Haha...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Imagine the Goa'uld seeing an Asgard looking vessel in Earths orbit all the time. Man, will they pee their pants.

Comment

Originally posted by gwangung
            Which is why I think they're great allies (in a story sense). If it's clear to SGC that the Tok'ra have every bit the potential to be as bad as System Lords, then I think it makes for great stories to have them as allies against the Lords....
            I totally agree with this. They are our allies, not necessarily our friends. I think it's interesting to see how SGC work with a people that they cannot completely trust. Kinda like why the Jack/Maybourne dynamic is so fascinating.
            In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

OK I've written some of it. Basicly just ideas I later on will elaborate on. Do you want me to post it now, or wait 'til its done?

Comment

I can wait, how bout everyone else?

::crickets chirp::

I can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume

I totally agree with this. They are our allies, not necessarily our friends. I think it's interesting to see how SGC work with a people that they cannot completely trust. Kinda like why the Jack/Maybourne dynamic is so fascinating.
                  The Jack/Maybourne thing was great, Jack couldn't stand being nice to Maybourne and vice versa. I think when it came to wits, they were almost equal.

Comment

I'll post it in the Season 8 folder. Stay tuned for a link.

Comment

What are we posting!?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=2285

Comment

Saw it, read it. Can't comment much on it. Other than the Jaffa quote of trading one master for another. Which this kinda supports.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

we are getting off topic
                            with that said screw the Tok'ra except anis.....:-* and jacob I can deal with those two but the rest are arrogant snakes that need to go back to the primoridal waters and stay their because in 2 thousnad years all they have done is get their asses kicked and killed..

Comment

Completely agree.
                              We can't forget about Martouf now either. He wasn't like the rest of the Tok'ra either.

Comment

Originally posted by EYU86
                                Completely agree.
                                We can't forget about Martouf now either. He wasn't like the rest of the Tok'ra either.
                                oh yea forgot about ol marty he was chill humna almost...the tok'ra pisme off they should just screw each other and have harsis childs so that they wont need hosts that way the children will be willing hosts., they are the bums of the Stargate universe always askin for money and a place to stay

Comment

Working...
                                X