Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could meet only one person from SG-1 / SGA, who would it be?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a hard choice to make. On one hand I would love to meet Sam because she's so damn smart. Then again I would love to meet Jack cause he's so funny and cool. Why does it have to be one? I want to meet them ALL!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

other:
      I would want to meet steve the wraith. I think it would be real cool to meet a wraith, however short the meeting was

Comment

I'd wanna meet Daniel. I would love to hear his explanations of different civilizations, how to translate a few passages of Ancient and cuneiform and stuff like that.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

does thor count.Because I would want to meet him.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, I know I have already posted here on this thread but I have a question.
            Does it have to be the character or can it be the actor we're talking about.
            I would love to meet Amanda Tapping the most out of all the cast and if I couldn't meet her then I would like to meet Chris Judge, followed by RDA, then Michael Shanks, Teryl Rothery and Colin Cunningham - in that order.
            Ah what the heck, let's all just have a big party where we can meet ALL of them.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Still going with Daniel.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                I'd wanna meet Daniel. I would love to hear his explanations of different civilizations, how to translate a few passages of Ancient and cuneiform and stuff like that.
                I knnow what you mean!! It would be interesting to speak to an archeaologist that has experienced other cultures on other planets. And to talk and learn about the Ancient's and the Goa'uld's language would be fascinating!!

Comment

Elizabeth, it'd be fascinating to see her insight into her expedition and all the things she'd have to deal with. Her reasons for joining the expedition etc.

Though I'd have to say, meeting Thor or Hermoid or Kvasir would rank high on the list as well.

Love to meet a Tok'Ra as well, the different personalities up close would be interesting as well as how they deal with another presence always being in reach and the shared memories. How do they dictate who has control over the body, I mean is it like every other day that one mind gets to move it about?

Comment

Dr Janet Fraiser
                    scarimor

Comment

you dont have fraiser on there

Comment

She would qualify as "other."
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Sam.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

i know she would but they couldve at least added her to the poll from the start

Comment

Originally posted by exar-cun
                              you dont have fraiser on there
                              i'm going to ask the mods to start a new poll just give me time
                              Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 04 May 2006, 05:55 PM.
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                                i'm going to ask the mods to start a new poll just give me time
                                there was a mistake when creating a new poll so so the current is closed just post your answers sorry for the trouble
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X