This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate uniform colours

okay i have been wondering for a while about the uniforms. to me it seems pretty Random what uniforms they use when. sometime is black sometimes its green sometimes its desert colour. and so on . i could imagen they just change the look. so they don't allways look the same on the screen . but i could be wrong. in the real military how do they "decide" what uniforms to use when.. there should be some military types on this forum that can provide an answer to that

They'll use whatever uniform is appropriate to the terrain. ie if they go to a desert planet they'll wear desert camos, go to a forest planet and it'll be woodland camos etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      They'll use whatever uniform is appropriate to the terrain. ie if they go to a desert planet they'll wear desert camos, go to a forest planet and it'll be woodland camos etc etc
      Lanteans seem to stick with the basic BDUs. I haven't really seen any changes from mission to mission.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

SPOILER BELOW (sorry i don't know how to make it white so you can't read the spoilers without marking it

i tought about that they change after what planets they are going to. but in RIPPLE EFFECT you see the SG-1 teams for alternativ realities in many types of uniforms and i assume that the planet they came from looks the same in all the realities. so why would they use uniforms that do not fit the surroundings.

and in babylon SG-1 uses black uniforms while the other guys they hav with them use the Camoflage uniforms.

and im sure there is alot of other episodes where the uniform choise dosn't make sense

Comment

i think the different BDUs in ripple Effect were just to distinguish the different teams.
          MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
          I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikmi
            i tought about that they change after what planets they are going to. but in RIPPLE EFFECT you see the SG-1 teams for alternativ realities in many types of uniforms and i assume that the planet they came from looks the same in all the realities. so why would they use uniforms that do not fit the surroundings.

and in babylon SG-1 uses black uniforms while the other guys they hav with them use the Camoflage uniforms.
            Im pretty sure they all came from a different planet.
            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
              i think the different BDUs in ripple Effect were just to distinguish the different teams.
              That's precisely the reason they did it. Otherwise it would have gotten really confusing figuring out which SG-1 was which.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                That's precisely the reason they did it. Otherwise it would have gotten really confusing figuring out which SG-1 was which.
                That it would have. My brain would have probably overloaded and shut down or something.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                X