Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else wish MGM would release a new SG1 Soundtrack?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Most definitely. It would be sweet if they came in the DVD sets. Of course I have all the DVD sets to date, so would need to buy the soundtracks seperately. ;-(

SG Atlantis too.
    "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd
      Wait..they have an OLD soundtrack? WHERE CAN I BUY IT?!?!?!?!??!?
      Try Amazon--they have all three Stargate-related soundtracks (Stargate the movie by David Arnold, "Children of the Gods" combining new work by Joel Goldsmith with pieces from the movie, and a disc containing suites from throughout the first season) available.
      Benford's Corollary to Clarke's Law:
      "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."

Comment

Thanks for the info, Indiana! I shall do my part...
        "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
        "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
        "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
        --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

Originally posted by S0f4
          I would like a soundtrack to stargate
          However while watching the TV show I noticed the same themes being played in different episodes during a different part that wasn't part of that theme.
          The good thing is, we would only need to buy a few soundtracks, not 8
          Then be sure to email the people at the address Indiana posted to signifigantly raise the chances of a new soundtrack(s) being released!

I still have not heard back from the email that I sent to them yet, but I am not giving up :-)

-Ves

Comment

On HMV's site www.hmv.co.uk you can hear a 30 minute sample from the original soundtrack.

Thought I would mention it for people who haven't got the first one and want to know wot the tunes are like on there.

Comment

Bad news, guys :-( I just recieved (yes, this long after I sent them the email) this reply from the company:

"There are no plans at this time for Crescendo Records to release additional volumes of the Stargate SG-1 television series. If there are any developments on this title, we will announce it on our website - http://gnpcrescendo.com

Thank you for your interest,

Crescendo Records"

The usual "we have no plans on it" reply :-( SHOOT! Especially dissapoints me as another cool song was introduced in "Zero Hour" as Jack was leading Camulus up the ramp to the Stargate :-( Oh well......

-Ves

Comment

Well, since this thread has been resurrected I might as well mention that they need to release an Atlantis soundtrack as well. Yeah.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Maybe Atlantis will get then thinking of the franchise again. Wonder if requesting that would help. Eh, email's cheap. Off to poke them.
                  *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

I really don't understand why they're even hesitating to release more SG-1 soundtracks. I mean, SG-1 is way more popular now than it was back when the first two CD's were released. I'm sure they'd get their invested money back... I wonder if they've even considered this.

Comment

I'd so buy it...

Comment

Why has no one mentioned Orlin and Sam's theme in Ascension? That was one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Natopo
                          Why has no one mentioned Orlin and Sam's theme in Ascension? That was one of my favorites.
                          Me too! I love the Orlin theme! So much that when I heard it recycled in a recent episode, I kept saying "Yeah, that's all well and good but what the heck is Orlin's theme doing there?!" to the scene as I watched it...

Comment

Working...
                          X