This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer: Jaffa McJaffa'son
    Motive: He felt like shooting medics because he lost the Teal'c Bobblehead doll auction on eBay by 50 cents.
    Evidence: Gaping wound caused by staff blast

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

Killer: Bad a$$ Jaffa
      Motive: He's Jaffa. It's what he does.
      Evidence: Bad a$$ Jaffa holding staff weapon after the S.O.B. shot and killed our beloved Janet

sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Killer: Dr Lam
        Motive: She needs the work
        Evidence: Isnt mindless specualtion enough?
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

It was an offworld mob (Trust) hit with Cuban ties. The shot came from a grassy knoll.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Vice President Dick Cheney while on an off-world hunt.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Killer: Janet
              Motive: She faked her own death, collected her GI insurance and is living comfortably on a tropical planet populated by thousands of ripped men in speedos who don't know a word of English.
              Evidence: Like all conspiracy theories, there is none and I made it all up in order to get attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                Killer: Janet
                Motive: She faked her own death, collected her GI insurance and is living comfortably on a tropical planet populated by thousands of ripped men in speedos who don't know a word of English.
                Evidence: Like all conspiracy theories, there is none and I made it all up in order to get attention.
                JOURNALIST!
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Star Trek fans in an attempt to assasinate Dr. Katherine Pulaski, however at the last minute the SGC reassigned Janet to the mission. Due to the last minute change, the assasin could not be reached in order to abort the mission.

Comment

KillerJack
                    MotiveParanoid about the Sam/Janet ship threads
                    EvidenceDestroyed in freak accident involing an ancient drone
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

We know that people never really die in Sci-Fi. Heck, Janet was in "Ripple Effect". Make a Janet from an alternate universe seek shelter in our universe and make her a permanent member of the SGC again!

(In protest of the repeated threads of "Season 9 sucks", "Bring Jack back" and "It used to be so good". I and any fellow "Anti-those-people-who-start-threads-like-that'ers" shall start the same threads over and over again with a few days/a week or two inbetween)

Comment

She's gone. Accept it.
                        * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie
                          She's gone. Accept it.
                          Why do I have to? I'm entitled to my opinion.

Comment

I don't think we've seen the last of Janet. =0) In behind the scene talks they themselves said that the only reason this was done was to give her character more depth and that "death doesn't mean much on Stargate". We'll see Janet again, and when we do her character will have more meaning than the base's doctor (which granted is an important job by itself but plotwise doesn't go many places). Lets just wait and see. =0)

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                              I don't think we've seen the last of Janet. =0) In behind the scene talks they themselves said that the only reason this was done was to give her character more depth and that "death doesn't mean much on Stargate". We'll see Janet again, and when we do her character will have more meaning than the base's doctor (which granted is an important job by itself but plotwise doesn't go many places). Lets just wait and see. =0)
                              Maybe she'll be the key to finding that weapon. Or something else really big in season 10. Like someone from a timeline slightly ahead of us who can help us not make the same mistakes again.

Comment

Or (like I suggested in the 'design your own Stargate series' thread) we'd have a team sent to a stable alternate reality in which Janet plays a crucial role. Of course in this reality things will be way differnt otherwise we'd exhaust all of our current actors very quickly. =0)

Comment

Working...
                                X