Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Light would be at the top of my list, followed by Prometheus Unbound.

The Light is an episode I can easily forget about watching and Prometheus Unbound just tried to funny but failed so hard, and it didn't help that the fights were so incredibly lame.

sigpic

Comment

I agree with many of the lists I've seen so far...

Grace was extremely boring... so were the Mushroom people and so were the Unas... The Good Guys was okay but Avenger 2.0 was really pushing it. *cringe*

But my gong for the worst one of them all is Prometheus Unbound... It was pointless, unfunny and cringeworthy. Claudia Black deserved a better introduction into the Stargate universe.
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

One False Step, hands down.

Comment

the 200th episode had to be the absolute worse episode the producers of stargate could have ever made!! no action, no point, puppets running around retarted!
          sigpic
          *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Happy shroomy people episode. Need shroomies to appreciate methinks...
            Frak! --Apollo
            Frak you. --Cain
            FRAK Me! --Kat
            frakwit! --Tyrol
            B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

I thought wormhole extreme and sight unseen were pretty stupid.

Comment

Emancipation by a 10 billion light years!!!!!
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I find the 'worst' episodes tend to be the ones that have no effect on other episodes, or have any relevance to the storyline as a whole, over the series

Comment

Emancipation, Hathor, The Broca Divide, The First Commandment, Bane, Grace, Space Race, Icon, Seth, Nightwalkers, Sight Unseen. All SG-1 episodes I don't feel like watching again. If ever.

And for Atlantis: Instinct and The Tower were really bad.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Space Race..... not even embarassingly funny!!!!

Comment

I have to say Hathor. I was totally grossed out by all the writhing larval goa'uolds

Comment

Working...
                        X