This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The return of Vala

Hey, guys. I got another one for you. IT's pretty funny. Enjoy...
    *Edit* this link leads to a larger picture: [img=http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/9562/danieltrapped18ge.th.jpg]

Vala: Daniel! Daniel! Can you hear me?

Gen. Landry: Miss Malduran! That is an open Wormhole! Please get up here and release Dr Jackson! And undo whatever it is you did to the Iris control!
    Last edited by Kelt'ar; 12 January 2006, 06:35 AM.
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

81 reads and no replies? Are you guys offended or something?

Comment

it would probably make more sense to us if we could read what was being said. the text or the image could have been bigger.

sigpic

Comment

It was, but the Moderators suggested that it was too large. I will make make another thread with a link to a bigger picture.

Comment

or just post the link here, why make a new thread?
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Have no idea what sam is saying, but great pic
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Yeah, I did that actually. It's on the first post...

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                Yeah, I did that actually. It's on the first post...

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  I was replying to Ptah's post, saying that I didn't need to start a new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                    I was replying to Ptah's post, saying that I didn't need to start a new thread.
                    Oh ok

Comment

Much better, and without starting another thread Very good
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

lol

Comment

Funny.
                          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                          LOVE HIM-> DT
                          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

LOL. Fit for Vala to do that to Daniel...lol

Comment

Funny.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X