This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
    The Aschen couldn't penetrate the iris with a bomb, and the Tollen could. At the same time, the Tollen were smeared by the wraith pretty handily
    Uhm you mean smeared by Anubis right?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
      Uhm you mean smeared by Anubis right?
      Thanks for the catch. I corrected it in my original post.

Comment

Tollan were more advanced tech wise, their downfall was their inability to act under pressure...
        The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

I agree with many others...the Tollan win my vote

Comment

Did you guys know that the aschen were suppose to originally be a 3 episode arc? I read somewhere that they are still consitering doing the 3'd episode in season 10. Nothing concrete just that it had been tossed around
            SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
              Thanks for the catch. I corrected it in my original post.
              No problem, I heard that the Aschen would appear in season 9 but they threw the idea out. Dont think they have plans so far revisiting the idea. If it was pre-ori time then yeah probably they would have but now it seems that they have too many stories to tell plus too many villains to show.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
              X