X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Have all the Gods Gone??

We all know that the Goauld were recently lost most of their
    forces and troops in the replicator war/jaffa resistance..
    Now where are all the big time goauld players? Or what are
    they doing....We know Baal is on Earth.....but what about
    the other System Lords.?
    http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

yeah! where's my Apophis!!!! I just know he's still out there! Waiting to make his return at just the right moment!
    WA: Wraith Anonymous!
    and
    See if you can spot the elusive Dissie
    and
    FA: Furlings Anonymous!

Comment

i got the general opinion that Anubis had already wiped a lot to increase his army and then Baal took over and to finish the job.

sigpic

Comment

replicarter and anubis killed a whole bunch.

the rest are in hiding but prolly still have their human slaves.

note RA used humans instead of jaffa

Comment

They were executed by their own Jaffa.

Comment

Apohis is dead. so is anubis. Ba'al is on earth. Where's Yu? And Amaratsu?

Comment

Season 8's Reckoning tells us that
              Spoiler:
              Yu got stabbed by Replicarter, and Amaterasu probably got her ass handed to her by the Replicators too, since she stays close to Yu.

Comment

They're all probably getting high off that weird light in that early episode (sos guys, but my memory's a bit off)
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

anubis is still alive but in an eternal struggle with OMA

Comment

I was wondering where they all were too. Maybe they'll show up later. But there's no way Apophis is still alive. I mean the ship was going down, and boom. Theres no way

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                      I was wondering where they all were too. Maybe they'll show up later. But there's no way Apophis is still alive. I mean the ship was going down, and boom. Theres no way
                      how many times could he have died? I seem to remember him dieing in the SGC's infirmary.

24/7 Wake - KrackHouse server: 69.28.221.211:16567
                      24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse: 69.28.221.210:16567
                      Both heavily admined.

Comment

That he did. When they shipped him off through the Stargate, Sokar (I think?) revived him with a sarcophagus (sp?).

But I don't think there was any way he could of survived the crash landing of that vessel. There's no point in bringing him back now that the Goa'uld are defeated anyway.

Comment

Martouf said that Sokar could have revived him with a sarcophagus but it wasn't said stated for a fact.

it's probably what did happen, but if he had just been revived then it wouldn't explain why he never needed to regenerate on Netu.

sigpic

Comment

I want to know if any Jaffa stayed loyal to the Goa'uld for reasons such as they sore them as their masters, or great leaders or so on.
                            The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
                            Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate
                              I want to know if any Jaffa stayed loyal to the Goa'uld for reasons such as they sore them as their masters, or great leaders or so on.
                              It seems that nearly all the Jaffa have joined the Free Jaffa Nation. Ba'al is the only Goa'uld we've seen to still be active, and he's taken to other means to play his power games.

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
                              X