This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look in the FAQ it says in there
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
      Andy Mikita mentioned GateWorld during the Citizen Joe commentary (he learned about RDA being on The Simpson from GW)
      really? I forgot about that! This is awesome
      Shipper - a person who wants to see certain two characters together, aka have a relationSHIP. Makes sense? I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
        I'm going to bet some money, and say it was a typo. Or else, this planet is going insane.
        This was a typo. Oh well -- you win some, you lose some.

Comment

Cool that GW was mentioned. This place deserves some publicity. Afterall, it is the best place to discuss all things Stargate.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was just watching The Brotherhood, with commentary on and the part where Zelenka(sp?) speaks in chzek they talk about how there is a thread on gateworld translating everything he has said. I think Gero is the one who says it.

Comment

Great to GW get that kind of recognition.
              So atleast its conclusive proof that cast/crew lurk on GW
              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
                not to sound rude. But what does shipper mean?
                Hi BigBad, "shipper" is short for "relationshipper": one who fantasises and bangs on about relationships (real or imagined) between characters. They post mainly in threads with 'ship' or 'thunk' in the title and, I'd hazard a guess, are mainly on the distaff side.
                sigpic
                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                  Great to GW get that kind of recognition.
                  So atleast its conclusive proof that cast/crew lurk on GW
                  Some don't just lurk. Some create acoounts pretend they are from Australia and use usernames that noone can pronounce.

Or Not.

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
                    Some don't just lurk. Some create acoounts pretend they are from Australia and use usernames that noone can pronounce.

Or Not.
                    for a second i actually believed that, then i noticed your name

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X