Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder if the Harsesis will show up to fight the Ori?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if the Harsesis will show up to fight the Ori?

There's a plot device that sorta disappeared... Sha're (Amunet) and Apophis' son who the Ancients took to train.

Yes, I know the Ancients aren't supposed to interfere... but, hey, that would be an interesting twist if the Harsesis showed up to fight them if they invaded the Milky Way.

Hey, ya never know. He might be the "sorely missed" character who is supposed to make a return.

Comment

i'm pretty sure JM or one of those guys said somewhere that they have no plans to bring shifu back in the near future...
      VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

Voila!

Joe's reply to, among other things, the re-appereance of Shifu

Originally posted by JMallozzi
        - Yes. Shifu and the Ancients know the new enemy - but it is unlikely that Shifu will be making an appearance in season 9.
        Originally posted by JMallozzi
        Yes, we'll be making new friends, new enemies, and a few non-committal relations. As for the Asgard, Nox, and the Tok'ra - One is a definite, one is a strong possbility, and the other is a definite no. Oh, and no Shifu this year.
        so maybe season 10?

he could be the equiv of an Ancient prior -> unascended person with all the knowledge and some of the powers of the ancients !?
        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

such an interesting character with awesome plot and character relation...and nope we not using him, gah...I will have faith though.

Comment

I think it would be great to use the Harsesis in season 10. Bring a little of the old into the new.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i hope so we need all the help we can get at this point
              carter "colone?"
              o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Doubt it
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Only if an all out war between the Ancients and the Orii erupts. The ancients are really begining to annoy me...BUNCH OF B!+(H&S
                  Last edited by Kelt'ar; 08 December 2005, 09:49 AM.
                  1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

The Ancients have always irritated me. So did the Tokra, the only three I didn't hate were Anise (hehe, shes pretty ), Selmak (OFCOURSE!), and Martuf (poor lovestruck fool...).

Oh yeah, seeing the Harsesis again would be cool. As has been stated, interesting character, cool plot and connections... I really would like to see him involved in some way. Crazy kid ascended.

Comment

i think he and daniel would make a great ascended team, him shifu and skaara the three muskerteers he should die just for that reason.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                        i think he and daniel would make a great ascended team, him shifu and skaara the three muskerteers he should die just for that reason.
                        Yeah, it's not like Daniel couldn't just come back. Should be getting easy for him by now.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                          danny should really get out of that habit!
                          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Maybe, but dont forget, Shifu only had the knowledge of the Goa'uld, of course that information would b very useful and valuable. He probably doesn't have that much knowledge on how to destroy the Priors and Ori. Think of it, do you think the Goa'uld would ever have information to get rid of an enemy they hadn't even met, or at least they didnt know of in Shifu's time.
                            I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

no he won't be in season 9 i think someone asked joe and he said no
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X