This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teryl Rothery on Dragon Ball??

I was just looking at Teryl Rothery's home page for the first time and I saw her biography and filmography. It says that she was a series regular on Dragon Ball doing voice work. Anyone have any idea who she did, probably multiple characters??

Yes, she played the part of Mai apparently, Emporer Pilaf's female henchman in the first saga, and in a few others later on
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Huh, interesting.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Remember seenig that but I had no idea WHO she actually played...very interesting if someone who knows a DB fanatic if they could please tell us
        The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

She played Mai in Dragonball's '95 dub as I said. As well as some additional voices for DBZ, so she probably did quite a lot of minor roles, but she got a "Starring" credit in the Tv.com website, so she must have done a load of them. She was also in Noddy as Mrs Skittles in another starring role.

As for guest appearences in cartoons, she was in ReBoot, Sabrina the Animated Series, and X-Men Evolution
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
            She played Mai in Dragonball's '95 dub as I said. As well as some additional voices for DBZ, so she probably did quite a lot of minor roles, but she got a "Starring" credit in the Tv.com website, so she must have done a load of them. She was also in Noddy as Mrs Skittles in another starring role.

As for guest appearences in cartoons, she was in ReBoot, Sabrina the Animated Series, and X-Men Evolution
            Thanks-It won't let me give green for some reason??

Comment

Rep system is down i think, havent been able to green all day plus you greened me yesterday, so i doubt you could yet anyway

Comment

Working...
              X