This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turboz
    Why don't you explain why this bugs you so much eh?
    People often spell my name wrong. I am not "Big Gator" or "BigGator" or "Biggator5" or "BG" and I can go on and on... I am BigGator5 (for short, I will accept "Gator" or "BG5").

How hard is it to spell it, "Ori"? Why do you WANT to spell something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
      People often spell my name wrong. I am not "Big Gator" or "BigGator" or "Biggator5" or "BG" and I can go on and on... I am BigGator5 (for short, I will accept "Gator" or "BG5").

How hard is it to spell it, "Ori"? Why do you WANT to spell something wrong?
      People don't WANT to spell something wrong - it's an accident or we just don't realise.

Please, don't get your knickers in a knot over it.

-Turboz

Green to Captain Jake

Comment

Why do you WANT to spell something wrong?
        Did you want to spell confused wrong?
        I am so confuesed over this point of spelling.
        I dont mean to be bad, i just wanted to point out that everybody makes spelling errors, whether intentional or not TrueAncient can decide what way he/she wants to spell it

Originally posted by Turboz
        People don't WANT to spell something wrong - it's an accident or we just don't realise.
        Completely agree
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          Did you want to spell confused wrong?

I dont mean to be bad, i just wanted to point out that everybody makes spelling errors, whether intentional or not TrueAncient can decide what way he/she wants to spell it

Completely agree
          Hey! It's "True!Ancient." With an !. Yes, an !. You'd think that punctuation would go in the right place, but ha! This is the internet. Same goes for you, BG5. If you find that confusing, I'll say it more clearly:

On the internet, only a few select people have the audacity to dare use propper spelling and grammar. Other people use speeling and grammer. Don't expect everyone to type right.

Blah, that all came out a little weird sounding.

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient
            **SPOILERS**

As Gerak's forces continue to rise and the plague spreads further, the team is shocked to receive the worst news yet when the captured Prior reveals the Ori's horrifying master plan: to completely obliterate the Ancients.

I think we might finaly see some ANCIENTS KICKIN BUTT!!!

They will eventualy have to fight back if the orri start a war with them

THIS IS GOIN TO RULE!!!
            I think the Ancients are going to ask us to deal with the Priors while they face off against the Ori. ( As in they will speak to Daniel)
            Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
            Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
            new enemy of the Ori
            At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Working...
            X