This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baal / Jack Question

In season 8 does baal know when he is talking to oneill in the gate room that he is the same person that he tortured in season 6 Abyss
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Originally posted by pj111984
    In season 8 does baal know when he is talking to oneill in the gate room that he is the same person that he tortured in season 6 Abyss
    yes baal knows what he is doing
    carter "colone?"
    o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Why wouldnt he??

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
        Why wouldnt he??
        Well he never seems to say anything about it he doesn't go and say he want me to trow another knife into your chest or he do you have anymore tok ra intel

ya know it only a question i was just wonderring
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm surprised that Jack is so even tempered in their interactions. After countless days of that kind of torture, I'd be trying to rip Ba'al's head off.
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Ba'al probably would not bring it up because Goa'ulds have a lot of self-pride, and he probably doesn't want to talk about how O'Neill escaped from right under his nose.

Comment

Thats most likely the reason, but i prefer the imagae in my head where he banged his head on the floor until he forgot it all, because he had been so stupid
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                Thats most likely the reason, but i prefer the imagae in my head where he banged his head on the floor until he forgot it all, because he had been so stupid
                Sorry - who's banging who's head on the floor?
                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                which the intellect scorns."
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Lol, Baal. I probably should have mentioned that part of the theory
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Yeah, after days of torture, O'Neill had the strength to beat up his guards and escape. Baal couldn't have liked that.

Now that Jack has all this freetime, I wouldn't be surprised if his next guest appearance shows him hunting down Baal.
                    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by helio9
                      Now that Jack has all this freetime, I wouldn't be surprised if his next guest appearance shows him hunting down Baal.
                      I bet he'd rather go fishing.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I think Ba'al knew O'neill all along. He's a system lord 4COL.
                        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Working...
                        X