This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

syncronised dialing?

how come when an off world activation happens the gate spins round? when they dial the gate from the other side they press the red button and the event horison is there, but when they are dialing the gate they are dialing from should only spin around, unless every gate that begins with that symbol starts spinning. ideas please!
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

usually were dialing out and they stop us by dialing in, so it us spinning the gate, on the other side they just press the button, if understood the question right.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

I think I understood it. Now lets see if I can explain it.

When we start dialing we don't have a connection yet. We are still dialing. The people on the other world have already dialed before we finish giving them the connection and not us.
      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

O'ya, and we need to get caller ID like realy bad.
        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*

Comment

so much for call waiting.
          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
          Pay it forward

Comment

How bout just an answering machine?
            We could have Jack and gang say a greating, like, "Oh No Mr. Goa'uld/Prior please dont try and destroy earth on this lovely day"

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Or even voice mail.
              Thank you for contacting Earth, if you wish to take over, please contact the Ori for further details.
              All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
              Pay it forward

Comment

Hello, we can't open are iris right now for we are busy sending a SG team through the gate. Please leave a race and address with a detailed message and we will try to send a team to your world as quickly as possable.

THANK YOU,

Comment

Working...
                X