Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bermuda Triangle - Possible Ancient City?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has been dead for almost two years now.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
      This thread has been dead for almost two years now.
      ya and GW has alot of new members and whats wrong woith bring back old threads

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
        ya and GW has alot of new members and whats wrong woith bring back old threads
        I didn't say there was anything wrong with bringing back old threads. I only stated the obvious; nothing more.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by waykins View Post
          With Earth being a major Ancient world in the past there should be a lot of Ancient treasures left around for example, with all the weirdness and disapearences going on in the Bermuda Triangle I wouldn't be surprised if their was an Ancient outpost buried deep under the sea floor or perhaps another long forgotten Ancient City that maybe responsible for all the disturbances ie, the Ancients may have screwed up an experiment and were forced to bury and evacuate the city.
          I like instant theories like this, you're alright!
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
            Just the other day I was thinking of that and I've come up with somthing as far as Stargate wise.

Now we all know that Atlantis once was on earth right I have two similar thoughts.

1) I think that there were once four cities. One was the Asgard's Valhalla (destroyed by Replicators), which was on the north end of the Triangle. One was the Nox's City of Nox (Nox's home world), which was southwest end of triangle. The third was the Great city Atlantis by the Ancients (Pegasus galaxy) was southeast of the triangle. And thanks to the work of the Furling their teleporters are placed in the Cities hidden. Which takes them up far into the sky to enter Olympus which is the only way in. But decide by all four races they moved the cities apart and kept many members of the races on Olympus to watch over the city. And each of the cities to different spots. Every so often ships and planes are lucky beamed up to live in the city and the way they got outer is beam back down when they chose to stay.

2) Once upon a time the ancients test to see if the could enter the upper plain using Tec but the test went wrong and caused a ripple into another dimension. The ancients left Olympus in puddle jumpers and flew high into the sky when looking back the city disappeared. The hole in dimension expanded into a triangle from the view of ancient Tec. so formed the triangle of the lost unfortunately the ancient could do to seal it. So every so often some people get sucked in never to see their earth again.

Those are my thoughts on the Bermuda Triangle tell me what you think is better.

That sounds cool
            sigpic

Comment

Doesn't this belong in Science and Tech?
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

One of the most interesting theories I have heard in a while.

: Green is Good.
                sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

i think they were doing some geological experiment like in that episode i cant remember season 2 atlantis episode 19

the ancients were doing some some sort of experiment and caused a geological anomily which causes problem with planes and ships like in spiderman 2 the thing that attracted all sorts of metal so the the nova ball grows bigger like a sun

well they had to cut the experiment by sinking it

well thats what i think
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                    i think they were doing some geological experiment like in that episode i cant remember season 2 atlantis episode 19

the ancients were doing some some sort of experiment and caused a geological anomily which causes problem with planes and ships like in spiderman 2 the thing that attracted all sorts of metal so the the nova ball grows bigger like a sun

well they had to cut the experiment by sinking it

well thats what i think
                    well here is my idea , i think to solve the bermuda triangle mystery would be that more then a hundred ships/boats all make a huge line and there all tied with big ropes so that none can sink , then scientists can discover the mystery of how many ships get damaged but what wiseone just said spoils my idea as all the ships would be sucked up and destroyed cause there made out of metal

back to the drawing board for me

Comment

Working...
                    X