• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TPTB can do amazing things when they think about it

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
      Looked at the title and couldn't help but think

Farnsworth: Dear Lord, that's over 150 atmospheres of pressure.

Fry: How many atmospheres can this ship withstand?

Farnsworth: Well it's a spaceship, so I'd say anywhere between zero and one.
      LOL yay, Futurama!
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I have that show on DVD!
        All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
        Pay it forward

Comment

Maybe, There is always a chance
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I just want to see some kind of underwater ep on Atlantis. I mean come on, look how much of that planet they're on is water. As for ships maybe being at the bottom of the ocean, that would be sweet. Guess we'll just have to all wait and see.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              I just want to see some kind of underwater ep on Atlantis. I mean come on, look how much of that planet they're on is water. As for ships maybe being at the bottom of the ocean, that would be sweet. Guess we'll just have to all wait and see.
              Spoiler:
              we will have an underwater ep in atlantis "Grace under pressure"

As for the topic, if TPTB ever wanted the atlantis expedition to find a ship underwater im sure TPTB could come up with a great excuse as to why they didnt find it yet, like, atlantis's sensors were scanning outer space not the ocean , anyway it would be cool to find a new ship in atlantis especialy one that works

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I doubt they'll find anything down there. Spaceships may be air-tight, but they aren't submarines. After 10,000 years underwater, I doubt they'd be intact.

Comment

Even if they aren't space-worthy, an Ancient spaceship could still be useful. Something would be salvageable. As to what that something could be, the possibilities are infinite, and most of them would help Atlantis somehow in the fight against the Wraith or even just growing crops on the mainland.
                  SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Yeh it would be cool even if they had collapsed or something but what if there was some "hidden" powersource underwater that kept their shields up i mean its all plausible but still in the relm of fan fiction basically

Comment

Working...
                    X