This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oneil uniforme pics

hi y,m looking for uniforme pic for pach position on uniforme for dessert camo thank y play paintball takticall in canada and y want to make my uniforme diffrent (mor sg1) thank again and the search is not helping mutch

The only thing I understood was "I'm looking for uniforM pic"

http://www.sg-command.net/index.php?...a9d969ba365415

Comment

It was : "Hi, I'm looking for a uniform picture to see the patch position on the uniform, desert camoflauge kind, thank you. I play paintball tactical in Canada and I want to make my uniform different (more like SG1 thank you again, and I tried searching but it didn't help much."

*Edit* and you provided what was being asked for I believe Erised, well done! *lol*

Comment

Translation:

"Hi, I'm looking for pictures of the patch positions on the desert camo uniform. I play paintball competitively in Canada and want to make my uniform unique, like SG-1's uniforms. The search function isn't helping much, but thanks again for your help."
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
        X