Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. I was already established in my career (law) before SG1 started.

However, I have taken classes in astronomy and midieval history since, so the show has sparked new interests.
    Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

Not really. I was a trekkie before I was a gatehead, and that didn't really do much either. I went into Engineering cause I didn't know what else to do really. These days i'm interested in economics relating to poverty, and potential solutions. While I'm still a gatehead, I hasnt overtly changed my career path.
      The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

It made me consider becoming an egyptologist/archaeologist, same with my friend.
        Mercy is the mark of a great man *stab* maybe im just a good man *stab* well im okay

Amanda Waller: Bruce's DNA was easy enough to obtain. He left it all over town.
        [Terry raises eyebrow]
        Amanda Waller: Not remotely what I meant.

Comment

I've always wanted to be an artist but didn't know wot branch to go into, the instant I saw the concept art from stargate I knew I wanted to be a conceptual designer and now I'm studying at uni to be one.

Comment

Well, in a sence no, since i'm still in school, year 8, but I look at things in a completely different way these days, my skill for drawing ships and such has increased (Our english teacher rants on about things other than the subject, I get alot of free time) And my liking for Science and history have pearked up alot

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
            X