This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crichton
    It's just dressing up as characters you like and going to conventions. It's pretty weird and is usually reserved for dressing up as anime character and video game characters since it originally started in Japan. If you look around for awhile online, you'll find pro-cosplayers that actually look AMAZING. However, these guys are far from pro and I just posted it so you guys could get a laugh.
    Oh, I don't care that they're not pros, I still think they all look just GREAT and were obviously having a good time doing it. I'm really glad that you posted them - thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
      That is some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard on this forum. Green for you
      Thank you It's true too. I don't make this stuff up!

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

In May, my family and I are going to a local fan con and we are all dressing up. My oldest daughter wants a Tok'ra outfit, and they all think we should paint the toddler to look like an asguard. The rest of us will be SG teams. It should be fun.
        sig by PM

Comment

poor toddler the Tok'ra outfit would be good, espeically the brown version, not the Desert style one

Comment

Mulder and Scully

Comment

Lol now that is funny.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I love Stargate cosplay! I'm still working on my full SG-1 gear (as soon as the next round of jackets is made at sg-command.net I'll be getting one!) but in the meantime I cosplay SGA.

Still messing around with my jacket, but this is how it looked back in July...
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Working...
                X