This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
    According to imdb her kid was born in 1998, if I read that correctly, so he probably was with her during the beginnings of the show? How could that casanova dump her for Lexa? My god, she's royalty! He coulda been a prince! He coulda come into millions! Maybe.
    It may have been rumor, but her casting and subsequent departure from the show may have been linked to her relationship with Michael. Personally, I think she would have made a great villian, especially angsty for Daniel Jackson, since his wife has become the instrument for galactic destruction.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      It may have been rumor, but her casting and subsequent departure from the show may have been linked to her relationship with Michael. Personally, I think she would have made a great villian, especially angsty for Daniel Jackson, since his wife has become the instrument for galactic destruction.
      Yeah I always wanted her to have a more prominent role.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng

Sorry no rumour. VB amd MS's personal life played out on screen. In MHO a potential story line was lost because of this. See my post above.

Comment

Working...
        X