This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw 'Deadman Switch' - got a ques

Not sure how I managed ot do it, but I had never seen this episode before. My question is: Was Tritonen (sp?) engineered from the R-whatever (the blue substance) the bounty hunter needed to live?

No. Since i don't know how to do spoiler tags (dammit!) i'll do it the long way.

SPoilers for season six,

In the episode "Cure" they find a race of people, pangarans that have found a cure for all diesease, little does Sg-1 know that the cure is made up from ground up Goa'uld spawned from the Tok'ra queen (can't rememebr name) and thanks to the Tok'ra tretonin is manufctured in a more refined way (This is kinda brief but you get the gist)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
      No. Since i don't know how to do spoiler tags (dammit!) i'll do it the long way.

SPoilers for season six,

In the episode "Cure" they find a race of people, pangarans that have found a cure for all diesease, little does Sg-1 know that the cure is made up from ground up Goa'uld spawned from the Tok'ra queen (can't rememebr name) and thanks to the Tok'ra tretonin is manufctured in a more refined way (This is kinda brief but you get the gist)
      So essentially this episode was almost completely pointless (in the general scheme of things)? Other than it possibly being related to tretonin, I couldn't think of anything having been done with the blue stuff.

Comment

Yep, the whole thing was pointless assentially, no follow ups or anything (Although, there IS a possibility of him coming back, this is just speculation, no spoilers needed or anything) Although, i recon the Zat proof armour is pretty cool, and i name the cordial i drink "rosh'na" Ah... good old Rosh'na

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
          Since i don't know how to do spoiler tags (dammit!) i'll do it the long way.
          You can use spoiler tags by typing [ spoil ] TEXT [ /spoil ] (minus the spaces)

Like this [spoil]whatever you want in here[ /spoil] minus the space before the forward slash in the second spoil
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Spoiler:
            testing testing testing
            1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
              Spoiler:
              testing testing testing
              See it works
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

so, in 'cure' they created tretonin, but they have to stop production because of Tok'ra. and several episodes later Teal'c already use tretonin instead of goa'uld symbiont...i don't think it was plain.
                it is possible that i forgot the ep. where they say that they start using tretonin...
                What about Teal'c? Come on, is this the face of a crazy man?... Bad example. [O'Neill]

Comment

Working...
                X