• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do while waiting for SG to continue

What to do while waiting for SG to continue-

1)Watch repeats
    2)Make HUGE lists on the Gateheaders thread
    3)Write like this on the every thread
    4)Make a double identity and have long conversations with yourself which only makes sense to you
    5)Talk in a cockney accent ALL THE TIME
    6)Put a smiley face at the end of every word
    7)TTyyppee lliikkee tthhiiss
    8)Reach 1801 posts
    9) Choose a random user and PM them constantly till their inbox is stuffed
    10) PM a user you've never talked to and pretend you're best friends (I might just try this one )
    11) GET A LIFE!!

Carry on...

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

8) Not really feasible for me
    9) Pick me Pick me

11) Yeah right
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Make a large Stargate countdown calender and cross off the days until January

Hitchhike to Vancouver

Stare into space and think of new posts for GW
      Andromeda Fate
      Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
      "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
      "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
      "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
      "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        What to do while waiting for SG to continue-

1)Watch repeats
        2)Make HUGE lists on the Gateheaders thread
        3)Write like this on the every thread
        4)Make a double identity and have long conversations with yourself which only makes sense to you
        5)Talk in a cockney accent ALL THE TIME
        6)Put a smiley face at the end of every word
        7)TTyyppee lliikkee tthhiiss
        8)Reach 1801 posts
        9) Choose a random user and PM them constantly till their inbox is stuffed
        10) PM a user you've never talked to and pretend you're best friends (I might just try this one )
        11) GET A LIFE!!

Carry on...
        Funny, Funny
        sigpic

Comment

What date in January does Stargate come back on? Anyone know?

Comment

At least all of you have seen the first half of the season!!! Have pity on all of us who have to wait until mid October for it even to start!!! But then again, we do overtake ye all some point don't we lol
            meh

Comment

Originally posted by n3votic
              What date in January does Stargate come back on? Anyone know?
              I'm just going to take a guess on this and say around the middle of January
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
                Stare into space and think of new posts for GW
                There already. I love the idea of posting someone you don't know and pretending to be their best friend. That would be so funny!!

Spam the forum non stop by posting after yourself until you get banned (I'm getting there)!

When every someone put a name of a character you like in their post, put around 20 large pics of them in your post because it helps you cope.

Spend everyday here all day because it also helps you cope.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                  Spend everyday here all day because it also helps you cope.
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

what do i do while i wait? well, download all the atlantis episodes i haven't seen, which are actually the whole 2 seasons ^^

Comment

I splurged and pre bought Atlantis Season One. Thank goodness for credit cards
                      But I still have to wait until mid November before I even get it!
                      Andromeda Fate
                      Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                      "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle

Comment

Originally posted by Mckay's Girl
                        4)Make a double identity and have long conversations with yourself which only makes sense to you.
                        I do that one anyway. Have you met Tracer Bullet yet? I must introduce him to you in chat. He's loads of laughs...and bit annoying. I really should create less snitty alter egos...
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Well I think I'll go wander around looking for secret military organizations involving space travel.. hmmm....
                          Andromeda Fate

Comment

Oh hey, don't forget making freaky or just plain pointless image manips if you're Photo or Paint Shop enabled. Hours of staring at a Raster Layer while aimlessly doodling lines across it with a paintbrush are sure signs of boredom.
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Im gonna hang out with thor till october...anyone wanna come?
                              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                              X