This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out-takes

This may have been put on here before, I will post it here anyway and remove it if need be. Who would like to see Out-takes from filming during the credits?
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

I know I would. I want to see the one about Jack shouting: "No Habla Jaffa!"
    What Happened to that? I thought it would definitely make it to the show. Maybe they feared that it would be offensive to spanish speaking people.
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
      I know I would. I want to see the one about Jack shouting: "No Habla Jaffa!"
      What Happened to that? I thought it would definitely make it to the show. Maybe they feared that it would be offensive to spanish speaking people.
      Probably, they have to be carefull. That was funny though. I would love out-takes, of course it may spoil the mood of some episodes but they could be shown on some and not others. Please PTB give us out takes.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        ... it may spoil the mood of some episodes but they could be shown on some and not others.
        You have a good point with spoiling the mood. In the first season of The West Wing they had this really cheery string/flute piece for the end credits. On the epis where is ended on a sad note and all of a sudden you hear this "OhSoHappyAndWhimsical" music it did spoil the mood a bit.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

They can put it with the more whimsical episodes, and not the serious ones. I wouldn't want it with the serious episodes, it would ruin the mood. Are there outtakes on the DVDS? I do have the DVDs (at least seasons 1&2, but I haven't watched any of the extras. So I don't know what extras the DVDs come with.), so maybe later I'll go check them out!!
          Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

i definitely think they should put out-takes and any deleted scenes they might have onto the DVD's. so far, there's been pretty much nada

Comment

Yeah, I love outtakes...soooo funny..

But I agree they should put them on the DVDs, not after the episode...
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I own the season 6 DVD set.But still no out-takes. If and when TPTB finish making the season 8 DVD set they should include out-takes!If they dont well......everybody who wants out-takes will just have to use there imaginations!Gwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!.....lol!See how much of an orii i am!I'm an orii sooo much that i am doretus!(crazy,insaine)(door'ent'us)

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

So there are no out-takes on the dvds. That stinks! I'm still going to buy the dvds, but it would have been a neat bonus to have the out-takes. Just maybe they will create a dvd with some of the best ones on it, or have a special on the sci-fi channel that just has out-takes. I think that the latter would be neat, maybe they could do it during the hiatus or right before the January premiere. Its wishful thinking!
                  Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

That would absolutely be sweet, only if we (United States) get them first and the U.K gets them second or both the U.S. and the U.K both get them on the Season DVD (has to be same season)
                    sigpic

Comment

I think out-takes would be a great addition to the specials on the DVDs...I don't know why they don't do them...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I have been asking myself the same question over and over. Why not set them on the dvd's And I think it wouyld be a great idea to have some during the end credits but channels always now use the end credits to announce the next coming show.
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

I would loooove outakes! I kept looking for them in all the extras in the DVD's but alas it was not to be
                          Andromeda Fate
                          Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                          "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                          "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                          "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                          "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Outtakes would be wonderful! Can you imagine seeing them for "Duet" when
                            Spoiler:
                            "Rodney" kisses Beckett?
                            LOL!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Here! Here! Let's get TPTB to include outtakes on the DVD's. How do we do that?

Comment

Working...
                              X