This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 POW # 3 Question

I'm not sure this is the right forum, but has issue 3 of POW come out yet? I vist my comic shop very regularly and have never seen it. Anyone know if its out? Thanks.

Heck I've only been able to find #2 at my comics shop.
    "Amanda ga dai suki desu."

Comment

#3 is definitely out. You can probably get your local comic shop to order it if they don't have it right now... I'm on a pull list, so they saved a copy for me. Since it seems Gateworld has stopped reporting when they're released, I recommend you check out avatarpress.com (I think that's the URL...), which seems to be pretty accurate, although still somewhat confusing, unfortunately. But that's where I found out #3 was out.
      Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

# is definately out. I'm a proud owner of all three issues.

and actually, the fall of rome is out now too according to avatarpress.com
        i'll have to make a call to my comic book store to order them.

Comment

POW #3 came out several weeks ago.

I think the convention special is the preview for "Fall of Rome," and is a June release.

"Fall of Rome" #1 is scheduled for July, if I recall correctly.

Check out http://www.avatarpress.com/stargate/ for the official scoop. We'll be updating GateWorld soon.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
          X