This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the Goulds know about..

That the stargate can imput 8-9 chevons?? Ive been watching my boxsets that I bought because i forgot half the esps and i just saw THE FIFTH RACE when the gate dials to the Asgaurds home world and it was SO EXCITING...the guy is like...."7th Chevon is.....locked?.....and Sam is like HUH that cant be (U knwo cuz it wasnt earths point of orgin) and then it continues dialing to the home orgin. That had to be the most exciting and shocking moment of the first 2 seasons so far.
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

A good point, it explains why the goa'uld haven't found the asguard yet, otherwise the galaxy would be crawling with replicators. They would be bringing the mthrough the gate, good job the goa'uld are to arrogant and think they know it all

Comment

I'm sure they probably wondered about what the other two chevron were used for. They could have tried to do something early on. I wonder if Anubis (with his limited Ancient knowledge) knew anything about them?
      Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
      Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
      Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
      Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
      Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
      Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
      Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

well they might know...but may be their plan is to enslave everyone in this galaxy and then move on, well firstly it's never going to happen, lol, and secondly there is a treaty between Asguard and Gou'ld

Comment

Working...
        X