X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcmilco
    Shadow, are you.... jealous?
    Moi?? Jealous of that?? Ha! I laugh in your general direction! She is so worthless that it is not worth the effort it would take to be jealous. Anyway, I know Jonas's heart belongs to that girl down in Research.

I've always known there was more going on with Wally than we're allowed to know. I'm guessing the evil triplet is the reason he's failed to get a promotion...

Comment

Yeah, the Davis family are complicated. It takes so long to sort out the paperwork and figure who you're talking to. They used to be able to pick Harriman out by the combat cardie, but even he's ditched that.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

If the triplets are all in the airforce with the same rank, they could be interchangable. Perhaps every couple of seasons they trade one in for a new one....like a car.
        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

I'm pretty certain that Major Paul Davis is Walter's cousin or something too. I like the idea of triplets - especially with an evil one involved. Do you think that Norman sometimes "fills in" for Wally?
          sigpic

Comment

Well, they're supposed to all be assigned to different commands, but they switch in and out and swap duty rosters and no-one can tell. Paul might try to stop them getting promoted, but he also watches out for them; family is family, especially among the Tafia.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              From what I understand, RDA ad-libbed that line.

We should have a whole ep about Chevron Guy, then maybe we could finally find out the truth about his names!
              That'd be awesome but we might as well ask for an episode all about Luke for all the good it'll do...
              [email protected]
              http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
              One nation under dog
              There of which I stand alone
              A face in the crowd
              Unsung, against the mold
              Without a doubt
              Singled out
              The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
                That'd be awesome but we might as well ask for an episode all about Luke for all the good it'll do...
                Well, DUH! This isn't about what's likely, it's about what's FUN! And an ep about Chevron Guy would definitely be fun. Although maybe not as much as one about Luke...

Muahaha

Comment

Norman

wonder if he and his mama live in a big house on a hill
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

They live in a whole in the ground, with a round, green door.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                      They live in a whole in the ground, with a round, green door.
                      Now don't be giving Hobbits a bad name!
                      sigpic

Comment

My brother and I were watching the Lowdown the other night, and when they showed the clip from "Heros, Pt 1" where Chevron Guy gives his spiel about "that's pretty much my job right there".. man, I love that. We cracked up so hard. I kinda feel bad for him, though--he gets so much of the Gate action, but at the same time, gets none. Sad. (I remember Hammond saying he feels the same way.)

But hey, what happened to the Welsh idea? I liked that. Plenty of green and hills there, or so my professor implied. If the SGC really was run by the Welsh, I wonder if my two semesters of Welsh could help me weasel my way in.. (What's the Welsh term for 'wishful thinking'? Dim syniad yn y byd.)

Comment

Walter or Norman or Harriman - one of the triplets - gets help from Fluffy from time to time.
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL! Fluffy rocks!
                            Rocky

Comment

Iris on
                              Iris OFF
                              yah thats pretty much my job

That guy did the cheverons for a while to i think his name is syler.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Revan
                                That guy did the cheverons for a while to i think his name is syler.
                                Nah, Siler is the guy with the wrench. Played by RDA's stunt double.
                                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                                X