Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purpleyin
    Hi Joe

Is the Japanese scientist from "Letters from Pegasus" Dr.Kusunagi (or Kusinagi? I'm unsure of spelling) mentioned in passing in Seige Part2?
    - Yes.
    And will we be seeing more of her?

- Yes.

Also wish to know if there are plans to use Simpson, the woman who spoke up against Kavanagh in "38 minutes", again.
    - No firm plans as of yet, but it's very possible.
    Last edited by Skydiver; 25 March 2005, 05:25 PM. Reason: quote tags

Comment

Is there any significance to the six spoke layout of the city of Atlantis? I thought I saw it echoed in the weapons platform from Defiant One/Seige, but I may have been distracted by McKay at the time. For the city, at least, is there a practical reason for that design, or is it just because it's more symmetrical/pretty like a snowflake?

Comment

Hi Joe,

I'm not sure if this was asked before, but what will become of Hammond since Jack is being promoted? And who's replacing Jack?
        Last edited by Spiko; 25 March 2005, 11:04 AM.
        Yo no sé.

Comment

Sheppard is supposed to be the lead on Atlantis. Are we going to get more eps focused on him in season 2? We have had tons of Rodney-centric episodes and know plenty about him, Teyla, and even Carson. When do we get to see an episode all about Sheppard?

Sheppard is in Atlantis because of his gene. Will we get to see why it was so important to have him there? So far he has turned on lights and flown jumpers. (I haven't seen Seige 2 yet so I apologize if stuff has happened on tonight's ep)

Thanks in advance for some info
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Dear Mr. Mallozzi,
            Thank you very much for taking time to answer our questions.

I know Joe Flanigan's just had a birthday and David Hewlett's about to have one; do y'all have parties on the set for everyone's birthdays? Is it a fun set with lots of pranks going on, and will we get lots of behind the scenes goodies on the DVDs? (because I am so very much buying the DVDs when they come out).

My other question concerns a comment you made in response to someone else's question. You said something about inviting "freelancers" to pitch for the show each year? How does that work? I have a friend who writes humorous sci fi, fantasy, and suspense novels (and has sold two so far to publishers) and she adores Atlantis. I've encouraged her to try her hand at a script and find an agent. Is that the best shot at submitting a script for an episode?
            (I realize y'all don't read fan fic for legal reasons, so I was wondering how you go about hiring new writers?)
            Thank you so much for any info on the subject.

devoted Atlantis fan,
            Mara

Comment

Hi Joe,

Don't suppose you could ask Martin Gero what line (the supposed funny one) he was trying to get out during his podcast of the Seige Part I? Please?

Thanks.

Comment

Joe do you think that there is any other City Ships like Atlantis, and will we see any Ancient War Ships?

thanks for your time Kris

Comment

Joe,

Now that Jack has been promoted out of the SGC for Season 9, will we finally stop having all the Sam and Jack stories that clog up the rest of what is otherwise a great show?

FF

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                    - Check out SG-1's new CMO. She's female, smarty, and sassy.
                    Joe - thanks again for your time.

Of all the words you could have used to describe the CMO - why "sassy"? (Webster's -- Sassy=impudent, saucy. Impudent= (1) immodest, shameless;(2) shamelessly bold or disrespectful;saucy, insolent. Saucy=(1) rude, impudent; (2) pert, sprightly; (3) stylish, smart (as in "keeping with the curent fashion - stylish"). Is this the way the character will be written?
                    Last edited by binkpmmc; 25 March 2005, 09:28 PM.

Comment

wherein we introduce a new team leader, a new base commander, a new Chief Medical Officer, and a new villain. What more could you ask for?
                      Joe - Who, Mitchell or Carter, will be in charge (the team leader, in command) of SG1 once Carter "rejoins" SG1?

As always, thanks for your time.
                      Last edited by binkpmmc; 25 March 2005, 08:21 PM.

Comment

There's been speculation that the beard Daniel has is to make him look different from Mitchell. Please tell me if this is true or not (not, please) and if the beard will be gone in a few episodes. Thank you.
                        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Raknor survived the events of Reckoning I and II. He'll be making an apperance in season 9.
                          Since I got negged for my jubilance that Rak'nor survived, I'll make this a question...

Was Rak'nor supposed to be in Reckoning? I know he got mentioned, but he never showed. Was Obi Ndefo just not available?

-IMF
                          Last edited by IMForeman; 26 March 2005, 08:24 AM.
                          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                            Hi, Mr. Mallozzi.

There is something that's been bothering me. Will Daniel have any romantic relationships in Season 9? And, will it be Vala or Sarah Gardner?

Bothering you? Why would it be bothering you?

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Are we going to be having any funny episodes? (I consider Window of Opportunity hilarious) So far - for the most part - Atlantis has been very serious to me...

- Check out an early season 2 episode called "Duet", written by Martin Gero.

Why did the original actress who played Weir not come back for the series? I really liked her and connected with her...

- I like Tori and I'm kind of connecting with her.

are we going to have any episodes that will delve more into the characters?
                              - Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                                Joe, have the producers been tossing any stories around regarding Sarah Gardner or Young Jack?
                                No - not yet. But to be perfectly honest, Young Jack is more likely than Sarah.

Comment

Working...
                                X