Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Joe,

is there a chance that we'll see Claudia Black in more than first 5 episodes of Season 9?

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
      As for Jack and Sam, their absences are explained.
      A honeymoon, that would be a good explanation...

Comment

About the funeral near the end of season eight, why wasn't anyone else from sg-1 present besides Daniel, that seemed weird and disrespectful, and why no mention of the deceased person's former (and present?) lover? What happened with that relationship?

I can understand that person going, although it's too bad as the character was interesting, but why kill off the other person in that episode, he lent a great deal of depth to the series.

Comment

[QUOTE=JMallozzi]
          Originally posted by SueS
          3. When Sam returns, who will be in command of SG-1?

When she returns, Mitchell is leading SG-1. Do you mean who will be leading the team when she re-joins SG-1?

In all fairness this question has been asked several times on this thread. See my question previoulsy posted at #516 which I will inlcude here :

Hi Joe:

(1) - Will the angst surrounding Carter vs. Mitchell in command of SG1 in Season 9 be one of the arcs you use to reel fans in for S9 by NOT answering the questions - (2) "will Carter be in charge of SG1 upon ATs return to the show" - with a yes or a no? or (3) "will Mitchell be in command of SG1 after Carter's return to the team" - with a yes aor a no?

If your answer to question (1) is yes then we know you will not answer (2) or (3) with a simple yes or no; however, if your answer to question (1) is NO please answer (2) and/or (3) with a yes or no.

Thanks for joining us.

Comment

Hey Joe! Id like to start off by saying thank you for all the years of stargate you have helped produced. There are not enough words.

Any way enough sucking up and down to the serious stuff:

How come if the gould/wraith can build spaceships that are capable of travelling faster then light, why is it they still rely on fire to light they're spaceships? This needs to be resolved now, as whenever I watch stargate with my dad, he always spurts out that stupid question and i miss alot of the dialogue! Help!

PS: Have you seen futurama? If not go find it and watch it now!
            Last edited by The Boz; 08 March 2005, 03:47 AM.

Comment

You're killin' me, Joe. You're absolutely killin' me.
              sigpic

Comment

Hi Joe!

Yet another question from yours densely (ie. me)

Will we be seeing the Nox again???
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi Joe
                  Question. 'Will we ever see the Giant aliens and Nick Ballard again.'
                  Me and my dad have been wondering as Crystal Skull is one of my Dads fave eps and also I like the aliens all big and mysterious.

Thanks
                  Metarock Sam
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Great question.
                    But no great answer - lol - probably just one of these mistakes that are made when a show is new? - Doesn't happen now though!

New question -
                    Sometimes the IDCs are recognised before the gate opens! How??? I was watching "SETH" on SKYone here in the UK last night, and noticed that when Jacob came through before the credits, the Iris opened before the wormhole was established. This has happened on many occasions?!? Strange...

It's great you being on here! Did you check out my site? I haven't recieved an e-mail from you yet to the site, maybe when you get time you could say a little something about the site!

Thanks
                    Signed
                    Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, USAF 66-789-7876-324

---------------------------------------------------

I MADE THIS PICTURE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fullcircle
                      hey,

Does Atlantis have a cloaking device? Also will we EVER learn what the 9th chevron does?

thanks
                      Yeah, I would like to know what is the purpose of the ninth chevron!

Could it possibly be used for time travel? 8th Chevron sends you to another Galaxy, 9th Chevron sends you back / forward in time. That would be cool!
                      Signed
                      Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, USAF 66-789-7876-324

---------------------------------------------------

I MADE THIS PICTURE!!!!!

Comment

Joe, have the producers been tossing any stories around regarding Sarah Gardner or Young Jack?

Comment

who will get first billing in season 9? MS?

Comment

I'm a big fan of Anna-Louise and, as you said, depending on her availability and if the right story comes along...um...honored in afterlife? Really?
                            lol Thanks for the answer...

Comment

Hi Joe,

You seem not to have seen my post in this thread (page 18). And I apologize for repeating myself.
                              I checked again whether there was another person who asked the same questions, but there is no such question. So, I ask again my questions and I complete one question :

1- What about the Harsiesis Shifu (how do you spell "harsiesis" ?) ? He is ascended and he must know the Others
                              Spoiler:
                              and the new enemy : the Orii (and how do you spell "Orii" ?)
                              . We have not seen Shifu since season 5. He could play a great role in season 9. So, will Shifu return in season 9 ?

2- The season 9 will see the arrival of new enemies. My question is : Will Stargate SG-1 start from scratch with season 9, allowing new viewers to understand virtually what happens ?

Thanks and bye

Comment

A cross-over? It's been discussed. Whether it'll happen is up in the air.

Thanks for answering, but any chance you can expand the second answer a bit ?
                                Also in another answer you say Sam is far, far away in the beguinning of S9, do you mean in another galaxy?

When you write an episode that involves previously seen caracters do you check whether the actors are available before writing the episode or the other way round?

Comment

Working...
                                X