Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for replying. It' snice to get a confirmation (in that we don't sit here vaguely waiting for Scifi or MGM to say something) that RDA has left the show (as a regular, that is). HOpefully he'll make some guest appearances.

Originally posted by JMallozzi
    We'll have a new team leader when SG-1 kicks off its ninth season: Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell played by Ben Browder. As for O'Neill - there's always a chance he may put in a guest appearance.

Comment

G'day joe.

any chance of seeing an aussie on atlantis?
      infact, did the aussies go to atlantis? surely we would have since there is a new zealander in the gate room in rising.

Comment

in hopes of getting an answer:

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JMallozzi
        The other addresses came up empty. But, of course, that hasn't dissuaded them from continuing their search.

Joe, thanks for all your answers.

No offense but why would they be empty? and why not show them? That doesn;t sound like a good story. are you trying to trick us?

Why give a list and say these addresses have zpms and then say ooo no they didnt. That doesnt make sense.

another question:

will get to see more of the background of atlantis the city? see more of it? discover more thing?
        come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
          The series isn't over yet. We're jsut starting season 9.
          Some of the fans feel that the show *is* over because of the absense of the key characer, Jack O'Neill, myself included. They feel what's starting this year is a whole new show, Season 1.

That being said, what would you like to say to fans who are considering giving up on the SG universe because of disappointments in season 7 and 8?
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

This is a great thread! A little hard for me to read since I am trying to avoid any spoilers. Thanks, Joe for taking the time to answer so many questions...

And thank-you for defending Sam's actions in Gemini. I liked that episode and thought that her actions were understandable and in character.

My questions for you are, what was your favorite episode to write? Do you have a preferance in what type of stories you like to write, or what characters you like to write for? What is the most difficult part about writing for Stargate?

Thanks again! I'll be watching and enjoying season 9 and however many seasons follow after that...
            "Well, my days of not taking you
            seriously are certainly coming to a
            middle."

Comment

Originally posted by soulblade64
              any chance of seeing an aussie on atlantis?
              infact, did the aussies go to atlantis? surely we would have since there is a new zealander in the gate room in rising.
              As an Australian, I'm intersted in hearing the answer to this myself. And, on a similar topic...

We know that the US, Canada, the Czech Republic, Scotland, England and apparently New Zealand know about the Stargate program. Will it be revealed in the show exactly how many countries are in the loop, and how many of them sent personnel to Atlantis?

Or for that matter, could you just tell us now?

One more thing: what kind of books do you read, and what kind of movies or tv shows do you watch? Not for the show or anything, but just for recreation.

Comment

I need to as again, 'because two things are still bugging me.

Mr. Mallozzi:

1. Threads. Both Jacob and Sam mentioned "4 years" constantly. Hasn't it been 6 years since Tok'ra Part 2?

2. Mobius 2. What does Jack mean by 'packing'? I cannot work that one out.

BYE
                "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

I noticed that as well, but I guessed that maybe the doctors had originally predicted four years ago he would die when he got cancer - he just took a turn for the worse early in Season 2. If that makes any sense, it does to me!

I'm sure Joe can help!
                  Last edited by General; 06 March 2005, 01:00 AM. Reason: wanted to
                  Signed
                  Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, USAF 66-789-7876-324

---------------------------------------------------

I MADE THIS PICTURE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    Some of the fans feel that the show *is* over because of the absense of the key characer, Jack O'Neill, myself included. They feel what's starting this year is a whole new show, Season 1.

That being said, what would you like to say to fans who are considering giving up on the SG universe because of disappointments in season 7 and 8?
                    These "fans" who are feeling it is over, have got to understand that a show can go on without a main character. The show is called "Stargate SG-1" and not "O'Neill". RDA has a right to be with his daughter, and no matter how much he loves his fans, he obviously cannot choose the fans over his daughter. Yes he will be very missed, but the show must go on for other reasons -- a) The show is excellant (not just the stars, but the stories) and b) STARGATE SG-1 MUST BEAT THE X-FILES!!! 10 SEASONS AT LEAST - LET'S MAKE IT 200 EPISODES AT LEAST!

I recently got the Stargate SG-1 Season 7 DVD Boxed Set - and I love it. Season 7 is one of the best seasons of SG-1. Season 8 is also very good. You cannot give up on a show because of "some" dissapointments. I have seen some dissapointing episodes of The Simpsons, I dare bet you have too - but we still go on watching it!

Please people, don't give up on such a fantastic thing over silly things like this.
                    Signed
                    Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, USAF 66-789-7876-324

---------------------------------------------------

I MADE THIS PICTURE!!!!!

Comment

Hey Joe,

I've just got Volume 38 of SG-1 DVD's and was wondering...

Why arn't there any audio commantaires. I love listening to all you guys talk about the episodes, and in Peter DeLuise's case - anything!

Thanks alot

Stephen Hanmer
                      Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Hi Joe,

just one question: is Claudia Black going to be on the first five season 9 episodes ONLY or there's a chance for more in the future?

Comment

Dear Mr. Mallozzi,
                          I had a question that got lost in the suffle when some of the posts did not get on the board because of some glitch in the system. So I'll ask it again.
                          Originally posted by greytop
                          Dear Mr. Mallozzi,

I only have one question. Does Daniel Jackson have the Ancient gene or not?

Thank you for your time.

greytop
                          Again thank you for your time.

greytop

Comment

Will we get to see Kolya again on Atlantis? He's a great adversary for Sheppard and there seemed to be a little foreshadowing at the end of Brotherhood when Sheppard held the gun on Kolya.
                            sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Hi Joe,

Thanks for answering all these questions. I'm sorry if this one has already been asked, but anyway.....

Will we be seeing a bit more of Walter Harriman in S9 of SG-1?
                              And is there any chance that we may see some appearances for him in Atlantis S2?

Thanks,

Clarkey

Comment

Hi Joe, I would like to know if Sarah Gardner is planned to return in season 9 (in the stories already written for the new season or future ones). She's very appreciated by the fans and her character has a lot of potential considering she's been Osiris' host.
                                I'm well aware it depends on the availability of Anna-Louise Plowman and finding the right story... but please, do your best to bring her back and you'll be great honored in the afterlife.

Comment

Working...
                                X