Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe,
    Rumors are a foot that the 200th episode will include the long-awaited debut of the Furlings. If the Furlings do make an appearance, will we see a off-handed line by one of the characters alluding to the widely accepted belief among the fans that the Furlings are furry/hairy?

David H
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Whenever the Daedalus goes into battle Caldwell orders the fighters to launch but we never see them. Will we ever get to see the Daedalus F-302's in combat?
      Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

*mod snip* (sorry )

All that rambling said (and God, I do go on and on sometimes ), my question is this. Joe, will the scripts of Stargate episodes ever be made available for general download? I've noticed you sometimes post the scripts for deleted scenes in your In The Making... features, and it's things like that that're the most interesting about downloading and reading shooting scripts. That is, to see how the writer intended the dialog to be read - I've found that many a time, there're a lot of nuances that are missed in the filming process, or sometimes included but I personally didn't pick up on, I find it adds an extra layer of apprieciation for the show to read the script that it came from.

*more mod snipping*

They're a nice read and a great extra touch by the staff of that show, not that you don't do so much for GateWorld and for your fans already, please don't get me wrong on that. Your existing contributions are greatly apprieciated.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it's viability, both for future epsiodes of SG-1/Atlantis and their backlog.

Thanks for your time, all.
        Last edited by kiwigater; 21 January 2006, 07:12 PM. Reason: too much chatter

Comment

is the daedalus the bc 303 (if it even has such a designation)? or is it just "deadalus class"?

Comment

Hi, Joe!

Do you intend to introduce the deleted scenes from the season's 9 episodes on the DVD release? and thus having more than 42 minute versions of those particular episodes?

Thanks!
            School is overrated.

Comment

Hello Joe,

I was wondering if you like the idea of bringing back Melia (the hologram lady) as the artificial intelligence of Atlantis?

Thanks!
              Last edited by Magneto; 23 January 2006, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Are there any plans on either SG-1 or Atlantis finding a ZPM this or next season, or either the Daedalus or Odyssey getting Asgard weapons?

Comment

I loved Ripple Effect and I've watched it twice - so I'm sorry if I missed the answer to this but how did the alternate team that created the bridge know they'd end up in a universe where Atlantis had a ZPM?

Comment

Hi Joe!

Bit random and I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but can the goa'uld take a wraith as a host?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Joe,

Why isn't the Daedalus and other ships crewed by the Navy? The Navy would be an excellent choice since they already have the training and expertise to run ships (granted this is a spaceship), know how to do damage control and fighter ops. Just wondering.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks Joe for posting the scenes that were cut from Ripple Effect, they were very interesting and added something of the depth I thought was missing from the episode as screened.

They have however made me wonder who makes these sort of cuts (obviously not you as you expressed your disappointment) and on what criteria. I am at a complete loss to understand why that continuing soap opera, The Many Loves of Samantha Carter warrents mulitple mentions when the time can't even be spared to give the tiny comfort to Daniel that somewhere, in some universe his beloved Sha're survived. Is it because he is a man that his personal life is considered irrelevant? Or is it because such references back to early seasons really are forbidden now? It would seem to me that a conversation that brings up Sha're the whole starting point of Daniel's time on SG1 should at least be worth a fraction of the time spent winding up the shippers on a question you have no intention of answering.

In any case were these scenes actually filmed and edited out or were they cut before they made the final draft? I only ask as it would be a great thing to beg Ivon to include in the extras if they did indeed make it on to camera.

Elbereth

Comment

Mr. Mallozzi,

Now that we've seen Ripple Effect (GREAT!!!!), can I assume that 'we' (our SGC) exchanged at least ONE physical item with each team that we 'sent back' to their homes ? I ask this because it's a well known 'Sci-Fi fact' that each such physical object will carry the 'quantum signature' of the universe it came from. [Good way to get in contact in the future.]

Comment

Spoiler for The Hive

Many of the fan here at Gateworld have asked the question why did the queen in the Hive resort to planting a spy in their midst when the keeper in Rising seemed to be able read Sumners mind?
                            Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

-JM, just saw pictures of an episode this season with Martouf! Would love to know if JR Bourne will ever come back for more guest spots in the future. Even if he isnt the Martouf from this universe. *cheesy grin, with batting eyelashes*

Thank you.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Will Jack ever come back at least for a guest appearance?

Comment

Working...
                                X