Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ace
    Hey Joe,

What is Colonel Reynolds doing these days?

Ace
    Oh, this and that.

Comment

Originally posted by gilthoniel
      Joe, is there any chance that the upcoming 200th episode of SG1 might feature a reasonable amount of screen time for the actual cast and not just the star and the producers like the 100th?

Elbereth
      Actually, the 100th episode featured almost everyone who worked very hard, behind the scenes for those 100 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
        Hi joe,
        after the events in "grace under pressure" does this mean the jumper's will have shields from now on??
        As it turns out, they've always had shielding capability.

Comment

Thanks for answering.I'am sure Jack and Sam will get together in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream
            Now that we know Jumpers are perfectly capable of underwater travel, do you suppose we might be discovering some "Ocean Gates"? Fully functional gates underwater? It would be so awesome to have a jumper be in the ocean and come out at a "space gate" and see all the water flying off it into space.

Thanks!
            That would be cool (a la Watergate). Its possible.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
              Actually, the 100th episode featured almost everyone who worked very hard, behind the scenes for those 100 episodes.
              Joe, when is Paul going to make a Cameo in a SG-1 episode (since he's the only crew member not to make a cameo)?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                Joe, when is Paul going to make a Cameo in a SG-1 episode (since he's the only crew member not to make a cameo)?
                wasn't he the guy in the pic in prodigy? (in the generals office)

Comment

Is there any chance of Janet returning again...and would begging help bring her back? (Pretty please!!)
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                    Hi there! Any chance that we'll see the return of Flipper the Funky Atlantean Humpback Whale? You know, if Atlantis needs a cetacean biologist, I'll bravely volunteer.
                    Interestingly enough, chances are better than seeing Janus again.

Comment

Originally posted by event horizon
                      hi Joe,

I was wondering, about a story called "Human Error", Martin Gero had said in a message to the forum a while back that Carl Binder was looking into the script and was seeing if he could make sense of it... So my question will we see this story in some form or another in season 2 or season 3. Or did the idea get shelved again? I only ask because i think the title is so cool..!!!
                      is their anything u can tell us about this story>?

Btw Have you seen the Animation series "serial experients lain"????

thanks again
                      Mike
                      Its back on the shelf.

Yup, loved Lain.

Comment

Originally posted by lilslim142000
                        Dear Joe,
                        here are the folowing questions:
                        1. Will we see some of the legendary cities Olympus, Lemuria, El Dorado, Xanadu or Shangri-La in season 10 of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis season 3?

<mod snip>

sorry folks, one question per post per day per person
                        We've discussed two of those legendary places - but have yet to find the right story to marry them to.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                          Hey Joe,

In a couple interviews Joe Flanigan mentioned 'Epiphany' having some flashbacks that were going to explain Sheppard's black mark in Afghanistan but when the episode aired in Canada no flashbacks or backstory of any kind were in it.

Why were they cut out?
                          Uh, they were never there in the first place.

Comment

Hello Joe!,
                            will earth's new ship feature any asgard weapons, or for that matter any advancements in daedalus weapons (something that can hit hive ships with out beaming the weapon into it)?

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                              Hmm. I'd have to look into this. Do you remember in which episodes these various names were referenced? By the way - there's only one Asgard galaxy.
                              Oh - but in the 5th race, they dialled the planet Othalla in the galaxy Ida

Originally posted by GW episodeguide
                              NOTES
                              O'Neill travelled to the Asgard planet Othalla, in the Ida galaxy. This may or may not be the Asgard's homeworld, but the fact that the aliens did not specify that implies that it is not.
                              In New Order, they referenced the planet Halla (and Orilla), in the galaxy Othalla.

Originally posted by New Order Episode Transcript
                              CARTER: You're aware of how we helped the Asgard trap the Replicators in the time dilation field on the planet Halla.

WEIR: Something to that effect, yes -- that was a couple of years ago, right?

CARTER: Basically we know that that trap is only gonna hold them for so long. Thor and the Asgard must be monitoring the situation. If we can get there, we should be able to contact them.

WEIR: Isn't the planet you're talking about in another galaxy?

JACKSON: Othalla.
                              - we know the planet they went to was Halla (Carter said later "Halla's sun must have collapsed a black hole" (or something like that)), implying that in the above quote Daniel was referring to the galaxy called Othalla (not a planet called Othalla as the post below this one suggests).

Is that just an accidental mistake on the writers part ... my theory was that there were two galaxies, perhaps which were colliding (That way the galaxies would be close enough to be treated as one), and they happened to name a planet in Ida after the other galaxy, Othalla.
                              Last edited by jonno; 21 January 2006, 04:09 PM.
                              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Same question as Jonno!

However there has been nothing that has given away anything with regards to two galaxies, only Ida.

CARTER: You're aware of how we helped the Asgard trap the Replicators in the time dilation field on the planet Halla.

WEIR: Something to that effect, yes -- that was a couple of years ago, right?

CARTER: Basically we know that that trap is only gonna hold them for so long. Thor and the Asgard must be monitoring the situation. If we can get there, we should be able to contact them.

WEIR: Isn't the planet you're talking about in another galaxy?

JACKSON: Othalla.
                                So my question, is that since you've already said there is only 1 Asgard galaxy, then since Weir is saying "Isn't the planet", instead of "Isn't the galaxy". Then since he was talking about the planet, he names it.

So my question is (don't think it needs further clarifying myself, but obviously others need it to be) so is like I think. Daniel simply saying the name of the planet 'Othalla' & Not the name of a second galaxy that the reps were trapped in when they were caught in the time dialation device. Then proceeded to escape from in 'New Order'.

Thanks..

Comment

Working...
                                X