Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Joe,

Given many are happy with the first half of S9, can you please confirm that Mitchell, Teal'c, Daniel and Vala will all have significant parts to play in S10 (and bring back Carolyn Lam too - she's good!).
    Fred T

Comment

Hi Joe, will the Tok'ra make a reappearance next season? I mean like what their role is now and goals are?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
        Although, I'm trying to get Rigel to do a guest spot but his quote is ridiculously high.
        Any word on Rygel yet?

Comment

hi joe will carter be kicked out of SG-1 and put on atlantis full time?

Comment

Hi Joe,
            I'm originally from Russia and love my country very much. I also love Stargate, but throughout the series I have noticed negative comments and attitude towards of Russia and Russian people. At first it was Jack O’Neill who showed his dislike for the Russians, then there were episodes involving Russia, and I have not seen an episode where my country wasn’t portrayed in a negative way. Today I was watching “48 Hours” and I wasn’t happy about the way the negotiations for the DHD went. What kept me from turning off the TV were Daniel’s positive comments.
            Was this portrayal intentional or just a natural evolution of the scripting process, and if so, does the upcoming episode that you mentioned portray them in a similar light?
            Last edited by Erised; 29 December 2005, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Let's start out by saying Happy New Year!...So if the Asgard are so advanced ....wouldn't they be able to build a power source comprable to the ZPM for Atlantis?
              Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

What character do you find the easiest to write for, and which one is the hardest?
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Joe....I actually have a question...I have an awesome idea for an episode, but do not know where to send it. I do not really want to post it here in the forums, as I tend to get a bit worried about copy rights and the like. Where should I send this idea? I think it would really work out VERY well for the show. Please let me know. Thanks Joe.

Comment

Hi Joe this is my first post and in future I do intend to make my comments and question shorter.

However I would like to take this oppertunity to say how much I love both shows and think that everybody involved is doing a fantastic job. I've been with the shows since the beginning and I love the characters, methology and the creative story lines and think they are the best things on television (will miss those jack moments tho, but even RDA has got to have a life and wish him all the best). The writers in particular never cease to amaze me from season to season with the variety and originality of the show.

On to the question, I've always wondered this about many people involved with television and film, but before you joined the show were you a fan of the show and if so to what extend did it ruin it for you being so involved as I imagine you cant appreciate it in the same way the fans do.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to answer our questions although its clear that Im not the only one who appreciates it having gone through most of this thread.
                    Last edited by Gate Master; 28 December 2005, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Hi Joe,

I recently read the Joe Flanigan interview in the Official Stargate magazine that Joe Flanigan and possibly Jason Mamoa have been talking to Brad Wright about an possible episode in season 3 that will have background on both Sheppard and Ronan. Do you know anything about this?

Thank you,
                      Atlantis1
                      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                      Individuality is freedom lived.
                      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Mr Mallozzi, I am a french fan of Jonas Quinn and Stargate Atlantis and I've written you yet. I've got some questions for you:

1/ Why Jonas is not involved on SGA(by the way, he would be very useful!)? Some rumours were saying that he has to be in Atlantis and Corin confirmed it to me.

<snip>
                        Thanks for your reply(ies).
                        Last edited by Skydiver; 29 December 2005, 08:56 AM.

I want more Cam/Sam and Dala
                        Paul Mc Gillion back as regular in season 5!

We want Farscape on M6! 538 people signed! What about you?
                        March 19th 1999-March 19th 2008 : Happy Birthday Farscape !

Stargate cast members I would like to meet :
                        Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Paul Mc Gillion and Amanda Tapping

Comment

Are we going to see Lt. Jennifer Hailey, Sam's protege anymore? This would be great time to promote her and integrate her as Sam's replacement for SG-1. Thanks!

Comment

Hi Joe,

in the above post I've notice complaints about why Claudia and not Corin. Could you explain the difference between the American actors and SAG members (Corin) and Australian actors (Claudia), who are not SAG members?

Comment

Hey Joe!

I read the Season Ten news in your blog about how Sam and Vala may (or may not) be working closely together at the beginning of the new season, and the prospects of that sound absolutely fantastic! I'm also hoping this lends to some opportunities to explore Teyla and Elizabeth's friendship next season on Atlantis, too. From a woman's perspective, having these women work together for two years with not much more than a, "Hi, how are ya?" seems kinda odd...

Anyway, I was wondering what kind of capacity Sam and Vala will be working together in next season. Will it be related to Goa'uld tech (since they're both ex-hosts), or will it be something Ori-related?

Thanks!

~ the dancer of spaz

Comment

Dear Joe.

Happy Christmas and have a good New Year (whilst executive producing Stargate SG-1 obviously!).

I have a question. Will my fav Richard Dean Anderson be returning anytime soon?

I only ask because I care.
                                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                                X